Anybody playes on party? ($0.5/1)

• funktor
      funktor
      Bronze
      Hi!

Anybody plays these days on Party? I wanted to get about couple of hundreds hand (Sunday about 10am) on $0.5/1Sh and sow that tables

(plrs/flop) 37, 35, 30, 29, 28, 27, 21, 19, 19 [%]

That's crazy... Fultilt had ~ number of tables at 0.5/1 but with the tightes on with 37% plrs/flop.

In the evening you cannot find FR table at 0.5/1 with 20%+ on flop... and if you join to the queue by the time you get the table it has 15%- plrs/flop....

wow.

F.
  • 4 replies
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      this is exactly the reason why I left party. On my new site I can hardly find a table with VPIP below 50 :f_biggrin:

btw: at specific time You can find tables with VPIP over 50 even on Party...
    • funktor
      funktor
      Bronze
      I take it as training for FL $2/4+ :s_biggrin: . But anyway... the is $1/2 much softer on Party compare to $0.5/1... but the cashmashine and that hundreds of $$ in bonuses just glue me to the Party this month :s_ugly:
    • Ejeckt
      Ejeckt
      Bronze
      I ran the party-tools table scanner on the 0.25/0.50 FL SH tables last night, as I was about to play my session. One table in particular had an average VPIP of 23, and average PFR or 17.

Every player, actually, have 23/17, give or take 0.5 deviation. :P Over 2.5K datamined hands on each. Now tell me, are all these guys regular sharks, or just fishies with Starting Hands Charts? One thing is obvious, though... none of them use table selection. Cause the next table had an average VPIP of 40, with no one below 34 :P

Does worry me sometimes, though. Just how many players (%) are actually good TAG's?
    • funktor
      funktor
      Bronze
      Yep. I can say that I still feel comfortable on tables with avereges VP/PF 25/17 against the most of the players... some previous experience up to $3/6 (had to drop for losses and withdraw of the BR) is pretty usefull

But there are couple of regulars even on $0.5/1 I try to avoid as they are prety tough and tricky...

Funktor