[NL2-NL10] NL10 TT reraise

• oedipa
      I know it's pretty standard, but I would like to hear your opinion :)
      According to the ratio chart, I go all in, as my remaining stack is 3,625:1
      But when I put my opponent on a basic reraise range I don't get enough equity(I have 35 and I need 41), what is a similar case with AQ - I need to have remaining stack near 3:1
      So, is it better to play according to the ratio against unknown or consider him as tight ranged and only reraise AK, JJ+

Known players:

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with T:spade: , T:club:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0,40, CO folds, BU raises to $1,00, 2 folds, Hero raises to $1,85 (All-In), BU calls $0,85.

Flop: ($3,85) 9:heart: , 9:diamond: , 2:spade:
      Turn: ($3,85) A:club:
      River: ($3,85) 5:diamond: (1 players)

Final Pot: $3,85
  • 1 reply
    • burek2000
      Hey oedipa,

against unknowns I think both options are ok, I would just stick to the basic strategy which tells to go all-in with TT+/AK when there's a raise behind to keep things simple. TT maybe really doesn't have equity against JJ+/AK, but you will lose value when villains 3-bet you looser than that, so I think the strategy developers made quite good estimation of the most +EV play against unknowns when they came up with the ranges.