Passport

• FunyRoger
      FunyRoger
      Bronze
      Hello! Yesterday i sent passport to requested e-mail. Obviously i havnt recieved answer yet, but there is one hing what worries me. In my passport are all the things they required, except my address, and i dont have any bill or whatever to send them to prove my address. So is there any chance, that my passport will get accepted without adress or should i start searching for something another (there is no address on my drivers license aswell so i have no idea what else i can provide)?
  • 3 replies
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      hi roger welcome to pokerstrategy.

They will email you if they need any further proof, maybe you should write them a ticket through the customer support link on the top right if you dont hear back in a few days?
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello FunyRoger,

As excelgeo said the will mail you with all id required. If they asked for a proof of address then you should send a bill of somekind. However if you are not a home owner or bills arent addressed to you then i suggest you make a ticket to support via the ticketing system and explain the problem.

Best Regards,

-Jack
    • FunyRoger
      FunyRoger
      Bronze
      Congratulations FunyRoger, $50 of your PokerStrategy starting capital have arrived on your PartyPoker account. A further $100 are waiting for you in form of a bonus. For many of our members this was the start to a both lucrative and exciting poker career. Login to the poker software now and start playing... and winning.

So no address needed! Thanks for starting capital pokerstrategy :) !