S&Go low limits

• blueforce
      blueforce
      Bronze
      Hi. I want to discuss with you the different SnGo's in the different Poker Clients. Now I am playing at Bet365, but I played also in many of the available places (Ps, FT) etc. Iwant everyone to write in this thread, where he/she plays and how long are the levels of the blinds and which of the clients is best in your opinion to play SnGo's except PS and FT
  • 8 replies
    • bodutzu
      bodutzu
      Silver
      Im playing on pokerstars at the moment. there all good, maybe except Party poker . The 1$ Sng is total crap, Its a 3 min turbo. U have to pay a 6$ buy for a 10min . Any lower than that and its superturbo. Also , theres only 1$, 3$, 6$ and so... theres not a big variety in Sng's. So , i dont recommend Party poker. PokerStars is good, Full tilt is good and the Ipoker network has good Sng's too but there are alot of bad beats. Be ready to have a stroke when ur playing on Ipoker , the limpers are gonna call u with all kinds of crappy hands and there gonna win.
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      LMAO at the previous poster, There are no more bad beats at ipoker than anywhere else.

One thing I do believe is that different peoples styles work better at some sites than others.

I used to play on fulltilt then on PokerStars, but as I moved through the limits I found there are just too many reg's and the standard of fish are better.

I also played on partypoker but as the last poster said if you play low limit sng's ie below $10 then forget it, the rake is massive.

I recommend ipoker network, the fish truely and I mean truely have no idea what they are doing. Yes you get sucked out on but who cares, they will never win long term and you will.
    • s1ndr0me
      s1ndr0me
      Bronze
      Its all horses for courses imo. I'm currently playing $3+.40 turbos on stars with 5min blinds and 75BB starting stack. Also playing the $3 4 min blind speed games on party which start you on 50BB. The stars games take 38mins on average and the party games 26. Although the rake is really high at party the games are certainly softer and very beatable.

LOL I have £6 on the ipoker network I might do an uber micro SnG challenge I think they do games for $.50+.10. Trouble is the speed of the deal and the stupid non re-sizable tables
    • PKSSebulba
      PKSSebulba
      Bronze
      S1ndr0me i got 6E on ipoker, wanna do challange together ? :)
    • s1ndr0me
      s1ndr0me
      Bronze
      yeah for sure.

I think my £6 is prolly worth about 10-12BI @ $.50+.10.

I'll just play one at a time while playing my normal games on stars n party over the weekend. you can look me up on my blog (check my profile) where I'll post any results.

Should be fun. If I am lucky I'll bust out completly and never have to log on to ipoker again :D
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Nice challenge you two, look forward to hearing how you both get on.

Best regards,

Bart
    • FWKanobi
      FWKanobi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lennonac
      LMAO at the previous poster, There are no more bad beats at ipoker than anywhere else.

One thing I do believe is that different peoples styles work better at some sites than others.

I used to play on fulltilt then on PokerStars, but as I moved through the limits I found there are just too many reg's and the standard of fish are better.

I also played on partypoker but as the last poster said if you play low limit sng's ie below $10 then forget it, the rake is massive.

I recommend ipoker network, the fish truely and I mean truely have no idea what they are doing. Yes you get sucked out on but who cares, they will never win long term and you will.
      Why did you move from FTP to PS ?
      FTP gives rakeback while stars not.
      (Btw , is the rakeback worth anything when playing SnG?!)
    • AugustusCaesar
      AugustusCaesar
      Bronze
      IMO the best micro SnGs online are the FTP 3,5$ superturbos ..

Just pure push-fold without wasting time on low blind levels :f_cool: I dont play them anymore so I may not remember exactly, but I think the starting stack was 300 chips with 15-30 blinds and 3 min. levels, but about the 3 mins I am not sure ..