This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl1k - JJ, Ace on the flop

• IamPoZ
      IamPoZ
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Replay della mano

$5/$10 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      MP1:
      $309.00
      MP2:
      $1464.50
      MP3(Hero):
      $212.00
      CO:
      $498.20
      BU:
      $170.00
      SB:
      $839.00
      BB:
      $1366.40
      UTG2:
      $351.75

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with J, J.
      3 folds, Hero raises to $30.00, CO calls $30.00, 3 folds.

Flop: ($75) A, 7, 5 (3 players)
      Hero bets $45.00, CO calls $45.00.

Turn: ($165) 8 (3 players)

Hero??

Final Pot: $255.

CO 47/22 AF 2.0 WTS 26% W@SD 44% Hands 200
  • 8 replies
    • thcidale
      thcidale
      Bronze
      i have the same problem... against unknow and very loose players who call me IP against a Aboard...
      xarry where are you now? hehe
    • drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      with such stats, i would bet he had Ax...as played, i think the second shoot or push is useless, i would C/F till the end...
    • dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      It's very possible that he's holding an A here, the board is rather dry, so I also prefer a ch/f after he calls you on the flop. If we had more info on him we could consider other moves I think, but in this case I don't see many other possibilities.
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      Could it be possible to control the potsize on the flop and don't bet? As the board is very dry. I don't like to turn our hand into a bluff that way since villain range is so wide.
    • IamPoZ
      IamPoZ
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RahXephon1
      Could it be possible to control the potsize on the flop and don't bet? As the board is very dry. I don't like to turn our hand into a bluff that way since villain range is so wide.
      that's a good point, but we are oop then it's quite difficoult

I forgot to say he barely never folds to cbet
      Fold Cbet 38 (15 raise, 20 c/r)

200 hands are not enough to evaluate his range and IMO his WTS/W@SD are not reliable.

Do you think he's able to float us on the turn?
      Then check/call (since he's very aggressive on turn) can be an option (maybe better with a K or Q on the flop).
    • dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      I think his WTS is more reliable than the Fold Cbet%. A ch/C on the turn doesn't make much sense I think cause you'll be committed, so you'd have to ch/R him. With the small sample I really feel I lack the info to decide whether he'd float you with trash or not... I think about 1/3 of his PF calling range has you beat, which doesn't look so good, so I'd rather ch/f. BUt maybe that's too weak, I wanna hear what the judges have to say =D.
    • IamPoZ
      IamPoZ
      Bronze
      Just to point out that check/call means check/call all-in ;)
    • ysessa
      ysessa
      Basic
      since he is a fish we dont have to balance and with 47/22 and an af of 2.0 he is pretty aggressive so i would just c/c flop c/c turn to induce some bluffs, you can also consider this against regs because your range absolutely crushs this board.. your cbet is normally waisted money.