Wtf Happend To My Bonus???

• DonDur
      DonDur
      Silver
      I'm playing at Party Poker, reached 150 of 300 points for clearing the bonus, and now it says the bonus is no longer active!!! What the hell???
      Admins please help...
  • 15 replies
    • KPhatt
      KPhatt
      Bronze
      Same here! I can't even find it in "previous bonuses" page...
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello DonDur,

Did you sit at a table with your whole BankRoll by accident? Anyway i would suggest contacting support via the ticket system. Hopefully the should be able to reinstall your bonus.

Best Regards,

-Jack
    • DonDur
      DonDur
      Silver
      KPhatt when did this happen to you?
    • KPhatt
      KPhatt
      Bronze
      I figured it out and instantly went here to check the forum and there I found your post.

I might have sat down to tables with more than 50$, but that definitely wasn't my whole BR...
    • DonDur
      DonDur
      Silver
      If they reffer to whole bankroll as only that starting 50$ than this what happend to us is posible. In that case they should have been more clear about it, its quite misleading in my opinion.
      I've sent them a ticket so we'll see what happens. Suggest you do the same...
      They should have said if you sit at a table with your whole restricted amount of money the bonus is gone! I'm pretty pissed off right now! Don't know about you?
    • KPhatt
      KPhatt
      Bronze
      Exactly! I thought as long as there is a dollar on your account everything's fine. I'm definitely writing the ticket. Hopefully we'll get our bonus back...
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hey Guys,

This is actually quite common. As Jack indicated, if a player accidently takes the vast majority of his/her roll to the tables (easy to do by mistake whilst multitabling), then Party will withdraw the bonus.

As long as you have already earned 300 points, PokerStrategy support can arrange for it to be reset for you.

Best regards,

Bart
    • DonDur
      DonDur
      Silver
      It wouldn't be so common if you were more precise. Were not talkin about 'vast majority', were talkin about precise numbers.

I've figured out why this happend, and you should not say whole bankroll when the case is about the restricted amount which can vary up to maximum of 50$!
      You need to make changes to some texts about starting bonus, that is,if you really want this to change.

I think we deserve a second chance because we did not know this, and had to learn the hard way.

In my case, I know I have 150 points and 10$ left, but I would've transfered my TAF money because I only need another 10$ to make a transfer and my chances would have been very good for clearing the bonus.

I've brought a good number of people to Poker Strategy, and I will continue to do so, and I would be very grateful to get the starting bonus back.

Please :f_cry:
    • DonDur
      DonDur
      Silver
      Can any of the admins help?
      thanks
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi DonDur,

As previously advised, the support team will be able to look into this for you and either reset the bonus or advise you on what to do next.

Please be patient, they will respond to you shortly.

Please also note that for security reasons, moderators do not have access to your account and we are just here to try to help guide you to the right area. I cannot advise you specifics on your account.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Moroten
      Moroten
      Bronze
      I'll borrow this thread.

I was wondering about the bonus on cake.
      If i collect a part of it before the 90 days, is the amount i "unlocked" mine to keep or do all of it get taken back?
    • BingoBerra
      BingoBerra
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Moroten
      I'll borrow this thread.

If i collect a part of it before the 90 days, is the amount i "unlocked" mine to keep or do all of it get taken back?
      You can keep it and all your winnings if you have cleared all the needed points, I believe it's a total of 1670pts on cake.

// BingoBerra
    • cryoburn
      cryoburn
      Silver
      same problem here...
      PartyPoker isn't giving me the +$100

all bonus are suddenly disappearing?
    • Moroten
      Moroten
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BingoBerra
      Originally posted by Moroten
      I'll borrow this thread.

You can keep it and all your winnings if you have cleared all the needed points, I believe it's a total of 1670pts on cake.

// BingoBerra
      What i was wondering is what happens if you dont clear th 1670 points.

Say you only manage to get half of that in 90 days. Will you keep the bonus that you cleared up too that point?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Moroten,

Regarding the starting capital ($50). This (or whatever is left of it) would be withdrawn after the time period if you haven't achieved the points required to clear it. Any profit you have made on top of it is of course yours to keep.

Regarding the matching bonus. Any bonus or partial bonus you have already cleared is now yours to keep. If you fail to achieve the full points total within the time period, then the remainder of your bonus will expire.

Best regards,

Bart