• peenkee
      SB ($15.57)
      BB ($9.09)
      UTG ($10.50)
      UTG+1 ($11.36)
      CO ($15.03)
      Hero ($21.18)

Dealt to Hero 6:heart: 7:heart:

UTG calls $0.10, fold, CO raises to $0.50, Hero calls $0.50, SB calls $0.45, BB calls $0.40, UTG calls $0.40

FLOP ($2.50) 7:spade: T:diamond: 7:club:

SB bets $1.78, BB folds, UTG folds, CO folds, Hero calls $1.78

TURN ($6.06) 7:spade: T:diamond: 7:club: 4:club:

SB bets $3.48, Hero calls $3.48

RIVER ($13.02) 7:spade: T:diamond: 7:club: 4:club: 5:heart:

SB bets $9.81 (AI), Hero calls $9.81

SB shows 7:diamond: 9:diamond:
      (Pre 66%, Flop 60.9%, Turn 68.2%)

Hero shows 6:heart: 7:heart:
      (Pre 34%, Flop 39.1%, Turn 31.8%)

SB wins $31.64

Unknown at the time. I've put him on some kind of straight draw or T.
  • 2 replies
    • Ihaf
      I would just fold 76s after the iso by CO. If the preflop action went raise, call then flatting behind otb is pretty good.

As played, I would have played the exact same way.

I disagree with part of your hand range you assigned villain. Villain likely has a 7x, strong 10x or overpair. It's extremely unlikely for him to have a draw, because at microstakes, people rarely play their draws aggressively and strong. (bet/raise and bet good size amounts) Also, note that villain has donked strongly into 4 other people on the flop.
    • MaestroOfZerg

I don't the preflop call on the button, mostly because there is a decent chance of somebody else overcalling, especially the UTG limper.

On the flop villain can have 89, TT, 7x, good Tx, maybe some overpairs if he's somewhat passive preflop. I don't think he's ever bluffing into 4 people. Weighting this range, TT is very unlikely, 7x isn't so likely either, so mostly 89, good top pairs and a few overpairs. If you raise he'll call overpairs and stuff that beats you, he might call good top pairs tho he can also chicken out and fold it 4-way, but i doubt he'd bother peeling an OESD on a paired board. I think i like calling to give him a chance to bet again Tx and overpairs.

His range for betting the turn is probably about the same except for 89 that disappears and top pairs that might not always bet. Still you can't fold and if you raise committing yourself, you'll only get called by 7x/TT and some overpairs, so i like calling again.

The river is probably a close decision as not many players will shove Tx there when the pot started 4-way, i'd say he now has TT/7x and the overpairs he happened to flat preflop, more often then not. You don't beat any 7x he can realistically have, so i think it's foldable on the river provided you know this would 3bet JJ+ preflop. You should probably still call by default getting those odds if you don't know anything about the player tho, you never know when an unknown is gonna go insane for no good reason.

Hope it helps.