Hero ($10.56)
      CO ($10)
      BTN ($12.68)

Dealt to Hero Q:spade: A:club:

Hero raises to $0.40, fold, BTN calls $0.40, fold, fold

FLOP ($0.95) 7:diamond: A:spade: K:spade:

Hero bets $0.90, BTN calls $0.90

TURN ($2.75) 7:diamond: A:spade: K:spade: 5:spade:

Hero bets $2.50, BTN raises to $6.50, Hero raises to $9.26 (AI), BTN calls $2.76

RIVER ($21.27) 7:diamond: A:spade: K:spade: 5:spade: 4:diamond:

Hero shows Q:spade: A:club:
      (Pre 25%, Flop 6.5%, Turn 20.5%)

BTN shows K:diamond: A:diamond:
      (Pre 75%, Flop 93.5%, Turn 79.5%)

BTN wins $20.27

Unknown.
  • 2 replies
    • Ihaf
      Ihaf
      Bronze
      This is fine pre and flop. Standard is to fold the turn unless you have a read that villain spews with weaker pair/air type hands. You don't beat much when the turn flushes and unknown villain raises you.

I think you decide to 3bet shove because you also have the NFD? If so, you don't have any FE because villain's raise pot commits him, his raise is also likely strong (your TPGK is probably no good) , and lastly you are only drawing to 8 outs on 1 card.

Also, hide the results next time.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by Ihaf
      This is fine pre and flop. Standard is to fold the turn unless you have a read that villain spews with weaker pair/air type hands. You don't beat much when the turn flushes and unknown villain raises you.

I think you decide to 3bet shove because you also have the NFD? If so, you don't have any FE because villain's raise pot commits him, his raise is also likely strong (your TPGK is probably no good) , and lastly you are only drawing to 8 outs on 1 card.

Also, hide the results next time.
      This. I'd add that you don't have to bet so much on both flop and turn against an unknown until you know he's like a passive type player that will call any piece all the way with marginal holdings, even 2/3 pot is plenty.

Hope it helps.