$25.45
      BB:
      $22.26
      MP2:
      $65.10
      MP3:
      $30.40

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, K.
      3 folds, BU raises to $1.00, Hero raises to $3.15, BB folds, BU calls $2.25.

Flop: ($6.75) T, 8, A (2 players)
      Hero bets $4.81, BU raises to $7.80, Hero calls $2.99.

Turn: ($22.35) A (2 players)

River: ($22.35) 9 (2 players)

Final Pot: $22.35.

hi all,
      my question here is if i can play this flop better - becose when i contibet here only better hands call me.
      maybe check / push?
      thx for advice
  • 3 replies
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Ask yourself:

- what kind of hand does he prob hold? pp? sc? Ax?
      - if you think he has worse pp but will bluff you, you can c/c
      - if you think hes a station calling down any pair, then bet!
      - if you think he can have sc then bet for protection but prob fold to raise(unless he likes to bluff raise).
      - if you think he can have Ax, then you can c/c once and fold to 2barrel. If hes bluffing the flop he will think twice of bluffing turn with air, thinking you are slowplaying your A.

I just noticed he is a midstack. I prob c/c flop, since he will prob call your c/r with an A and fold his bluffs. If you think he calls without an A(pair or draw), then c/r is good.

I would bet turn if he checks flop, since FD is out there and second A lowers probability of him having one.
    • pokerafterdark
      pokerafterdark
      Bronze
      hes range is v. wide and hes short with close to a pot size bet left on the flop
      personally i would just b/c has hes range is not just and ace but lots of connecters and draws.
      his stack is at a wierd amount so hes props not a good player either and think on level 1.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pokerafterdark
      hes range is v. wide and hes short with close to a pot size bet left on the flop
      personally i would just b/c has hes range is not just and ace but lots of connecters and draws.
      his stack is at a wierd amount so hes props not a good player either and think on level 1.
      +1
      I also like b/c, he would shove there worse hands than yours