This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

ANY FREEROLLS for Pokerstars user?

• 11 replies
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      tac3znarf,

There are currently no freerolls through pokerstrategy for pokerstars players, however there are the normal freerolls you can find under the tourneys/freerolls tabs in the pokerstars lobby.

Best regards,
      dadude
    • fljama
      fljama
      Bronze
      Hubble freeroll - 9000 entras - top 76 get ticked for 2000 $ freeroll

daily eighty grand - 10000 entras - top 5 get ticked for 200 000 $ tournament and 5 - 27 get 5,5 $

also if you are new to pokerstars you can enter freerolls under : Tourney/private freeroll is called juno invitational with 500 $ pool

and Tourney/Regional you have freerolls for people only from your country once a day, pretty good freeroll also...
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      PokerStars is my favourite site but I hate how they have basically no freerolls :(
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      I havent see any freeroll design for poker strategy members!
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      there aren't any, as I stated above :P
    • bantiwel
      bantiwel
      Bronze
      THeGaME23,
      Currently they have the PCA fantasy freeroll every hour on the tourney/freeroll chart.You can also go to EVENTS then choose APPT,EPT,etc you can't miss the freerolls there..
    • dubrovnik
      dubrovnik
      Bronze
      If anyone lives in Croatia, PokerStars have daily freeolls for Croatian players (first 9 get T$11)...

good for starting capital

and balkan freerolls for balkan sunday final (first 2 get T$215 for sunday warmup/sunday million) if you live in Slovenia,Croatia,Bosnia-Herzegovina,Serbia,Montenegro or Macedonia.

Croatia players had success in WorldCup (Croatia qualified for World Cup finals live action in Bahamas)...
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      nah the dailey eight grand fills up in like 30 seconds. even when im there at the very start of registering it takes a while for it to process and by the time its done its to late.

The hubble freeroll etc are like a 1% chance of winning anything so have fun wasting time in those o.O

I currently only play the $1000 regional freeroll of the Netherlands every sunday. you dont win much unless you get very far but it's still alot better then those $100 freerolls which are basicaly a complete waste of time unless you get to the final table.
    • steinek
      steinek
      Bronze
      Hi Hahaownedlolz,
      I read your "friendly" comment on my video and I wrote you a short answer.
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/video/5414
      We can discuss any situation if you want to and I will have a look at the comments regularly.
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      There used to be Pokerstrategy freerolls on Stars; one every month for people who made account there that month.
    • monkey0nfire
      monkey0nfire
      Bronze
      yeh the pokerstars freerolls are a waste of time!

If ur an auz/kiwi just play every nite in the APPT freerolls, pretty easy to make a deep run but gotta make top 20 in 1st tourney, n then i think top 10 in the 2nd step to make the final (i think). Donks a-plenty there!