$2,28
      MP3:
      $5,43
      CO:
      $5,85
      Hero:
      $5,59

0,02/0,04 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with 7:diamond: , 6:diamond:
      MP2 folds, MP3 calls $0,04, CO calls $0,04, Hero calls $0,04, SB raises to $0,20, BB folds, MP3 calls $0,16, CO folds, Hero calls $0,16.

Flop: ($0,68) 5:heart: , 4:heart: , Q:diamond: (3 players)
      SB bets $0,24, MP3 calls $0,24, Hero calls $0,24.

Turn: ($1,40) A:diamond: (3 players)
      SB checks, MP3 bets $0,04, Hero calls $0,04, SB raises to $1,84 (All-In), 2 folds.

Final Pot: $3,32

What about this? Should I raise the turn myself and then call his push? Also didn't have the stats while playing.
  • 3 replies
    • Ihaf
      Ihaf
      Bronze
      I like isolating the 2 limpers, but limping behind otb is fine with 76s in a multiway pot.

As played, calling the flop is great, you have position and are given ridiculous pot odds.

On the turn, I don't like flatting the min bet behind. None of the players have shown any strength on the turn, that you can bet and take the pot down. I like betting $1.84 to stick the short stack SB in (you gain a little more FE against SB by putting him in for his stack), you have a lot of FE and you still have 13 clean outs when called.
    • randompkr
      randompkr
      Bronze
      Thanks, actually I was thinking the same while I played, but for some reason decided to just call.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by Ihaf
      I like isolating the 2 limpers, but limping behind otb is fine with 76s in a multiway pot.

As played, calling the flop is great, you have position and are given ridiculous pot odds.

On the turn, I don't like flatting the min bet behind. None of the players have shown any strength on the turn, that you can bet and take the pot down. I like betting $1.84 to stick the short stack SB in (you gain a little more FE against SB by putting him in for his stack), you have a lot of FE and you still have 13 clean outs when called.
      This. Looks like SB is giving up, MP3's bet is ridiculously weak and you have picked up more outs, given what's already in the pot i like raising enough to put SB all-in there. Usually either they'll both go away or SB will call with some Qx and MP3 will fold, which is a fine result too given the dead money already out there with likely 13 clean outs.

Hope it helps.