anyone else received $$ from mansion recently? (like a bonus)

• Volrath89
      Volrath89
      Bronze
      Hello,

Today I logged to mansion after a while, and I received a message saying "congratulations, you have received a $190 bonus, please check the promotions page for further details". Unfortunately there isn't any information about that on promotions page.

What I find strange (ofc very nice for me, I hope i don't have to make a million of points to keep the money as its usual in Mansion promotions xD ) is that the money is not a "Bonus", because apparently I don't have to release it making 1k pts for every $10. It's just there, my account now has $190 more than the last time. I also checked my e-mail but didn't find anything related to that money.

Can Mansion take out that money from my account? (because I don't have time to play this month, I only have time today for the happy hour, and I won't be able to make any points if they ask me to) Am I missing something? Anyone else received this?
  • 5 replies
    • zamwise
      zamwise
      Silver
      If there is not visible release conditions it is most likely your own money now. Mansion had sent some emails to people I know playing there last month about personal mcp-goals to receive some extra money. Maybe that's the case for you too. You had a point goal for last month, made it and received the money.

Personally I got only bonus, not money directly. Release conditions the regular 1k mcp / 10$.
    • VirtuaGod
      VirtuaGod
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Volrath89
      Hello,

Today I logged to mansion after a while, and I received a message saying "congratulations, you have received a $190 bonus, please check the promotions page for further details". Unfortunately there isn't any information about that on promotions page.

What I find strange (ofc very nice for me, I hope i don't have to make a million of points to keep the money as its usual in Mansion promotions xD ) is that the money is not a "Bonus", because apparently I don't have to release it making 1k pts for every $10. It's just there, my account now has $190 more than the last time. I also checked my e-mail but didn't find anything related to that money.

Can Mansion take out that money from my account? (because I don't have time to play this month, I only have time today for the happy hour, and I won't be able to make any points if they ask me to) Am I missing something? Anyone else received this?
      I receive 10 bucks. That money is because i started releasing a bonus with 650 MPC per 10 bucks but then they had that (horrible) change to 1000 MPC/10. I had that 1000 MPC/10 in real time but was actually releasing at a 650MC/10 rate cause that was my original deal. When my bonus expired then give me my extra monies (actualized bonus to 650/10 rate).

Did you have any bonus expired any of this past days?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey Volrath89,

I would guess it is either because you managed to reach a personal monthly goal or won the money in one of last month's Club Sandwhich races :)

These type of instantly credited bonuses are direct cash transfers for winnings in races or promotions :)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Volrath89
      Volrath89
      Bronze
      @ zamwise: Yeah, I did receive a special target bonus last month, but I don't think that money is because of that, I think I didnt play enough to clear it. I don't find the email though!, but I'm almost sure it wasnt $190 (it was less)

@Soy: Well I don't think I played enough volume to win any promotion, so far what VirtuaGod is what makes more sense :f_love:

Originally posted by VirtuaGod
      Originally posted by Volrath89
      Hello,

I receive 10 bucks. That money is because i started releasing a bonus with 650 MPC per 10 bucks but then they had that (horrible) change to 1000 MPC/10. I had that 1000 MPC/10 in real time but was actually releasing at a 650MC/10 rate cause that was my original deal. When my bonus expired then give me my extra monies (actualized bonus to 650/10 rate).

Did you have any bonus expired any of this past days?
      Yes, I did! omg I hope its because of that.

Correct me if I'm wrong,

I made 36k MCP to clear a bonus (which expired on aug. 21th), so that's $360. With the old system it should have been (36k/650)*10 = $553.

So $553 - $360 = 193!!

So that money is mine? oh yeaaa im so happy =)
    • VirtuaGod
      VirtuaGod
      Bronze
      Glad i helped!! :f_biggrin:

Same nick for player transfers :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_p: :f_p: :f_p: