This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

anyone else received $$ from mansion recently? (like a bonus)

• Volrath89
      Volrath89
      Bronze
      Hello,

Today I logged to mansion after a while, and I received a message saying "congratulations, you have received a $190 bonus, please check the promotions page for further details". Unfortunately there isn't any information about that on promotions page.

What I find strange (ofc very nice for me, I hope i don't have to make a million of points to keep the money as its usual in Mansion promotions xD ) is that the money is not a "Bonus", because apparently I don't have to release it making 1k pts for every $10. It's just there, my account now has $190 more than the last time. I also checked my e-mail but didn't find anything related to that money.

Can Mansion take out that money from my account? (because I don't have time to play this month, I only have time today for the happy hour, and I won't be able to make any points if they ask me to) Am I missing something? Anyone else received this?
  • 5 replies
    • zamwise
      zamwise
      Bronze
      If there is not visible release conditions it is most likely your own money now. Mansion had sent some emails to people I know playing there last month about personal mcp-goals to receive some extra money. Maybe that's the case for you too. You had a point goal for last month, made it and received the money.

Personally I got only bonus, not money directly. Release conditions the regular 1k mcp / 10$.
    • VirtuaGod
      VirtuaGod
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Volrath89
      Hello,

Today I logged to mansion after a while, and I received a message saying "congratulations, you have received a $190 bonus, please check the promotions page for further details". Unfortunately there isn't any information about that on promotions page.

What I find strange (ofc very nice for me, I hope i don't have to make a million of points to keep the money as its usual in Mansion promotions xD ) is that the money is not a "Bonus", because apparently I don't have to release it making 1k pts for every $10. It's just there, my account now has $190 more than the last time. I also checked my e-mail but didn't find anything related to that money.

Can Mansion take out that money from my account? (because I don't have time to play this month, I only have time today for the happy hour, and I won't be able to make any points if they ask me to) Am I missing something? Anyone else received this?
      I receive 10 bucks. That money is because i started releasing a bonus with 650 MPC per 10 bucks but then they had that (horrible) change to 1000 MPC/10. I had that 1000 MPC/10 in real time but was actually releasing at a 650MC/10 rate cause that was my original deal. When my bonus expired then give me my extra monies (actualized bonus to 650/10 rate).

Did you have any bonus expired any of this past days?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey Volrath89,

I would guess it is either because you managed to reach a personal monthly goal or won the money in one of last month's Club Sandwhich races :)

These type of instantly credited bonuses are direct cash transfers for winnings in races or promotions :)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Volrath89
      Volrath89
      Bronze
      @ zamwise: Yeah, I did receive a special target bonus last month, but I don't think that money is because of that, I think I didnt play enough to clear it. I don't find the email though!, but I'm almost sure it wasnt $190 (it was less)

@Soy: Well I don't think I played enough volume to win any promotion, so far what VirtuaGod is what makes more sense :f_love:

Originally posted by VirtuaGod
      Originally posted by Volrath89
      Hello,

I receive 10 bucks. That money is because i started releasing a bonus with 650 MPC per 10 bucks but then they had that (horrible) change to 1000 MPC/10. I had that 1000 MPC/10 in real time but was actually releasing at a 650MC/10 rate cause that was my original deal. When my bonus expired then give me my extra monies (actualized bonus to 650/10 rate).

Did you have any bonus expired any of this past days?
      Yes, I did! omg I hope its because of that.

Correct me if I'm wrong,

I made 36k MCP to clear a bonus (which expired on aug. 21th), so that's $360. With the old system it should have been (36k/650)*10 = $553.

So $553 - $360 = 193!!

So that money is mine? oh yeaaa im so happy =)
    • VirtuaGod
      VirtuaGod
      Bronze
      Glad i helped!! :f_biggrin:

Same nick for player transfers :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_p: :f_p: :f_p: