Weird incident tonight on TP

• inf4my
      So I'm grinding away like usual tonight, 10 Tabling NL20 FR...

At around 8PM EST, I notice that all 10 of my tables are starting to empty out simultaneously. After a few minutes I decided to call it quits and take a break since all my tables were dying anyway.

A couple hours later, I log back on to find that every single FR table has 4 or 5 of it's seats "reserved".

The result of this was that EVERY table on the site was either 6 max or heads-up. So I ask the online support what the deal is, and their response was:

"Sorry for the inconvenience, you can still play at some of our other tables though."

At this point I'm starting to get concerned, because clearly it is the TP people that are reserving the seats, and it seems to me that the ONLY logical reason for doing something like that, is to increase the number of tables being played, in order to generate more RAKE.

With this strange incident, I'm starting to feel nervous about playing on this site now. As I stated in the other thread, I was winning very consistently and easily against the terrible players on TP for over a YEAR. And the minute I deposited my own money in order to clear the $500 bonus, I began experiencing the most ridiculous variance.

It could just be bad luck, yes. But I think it's a little strange when my W$SD stat was 62% over the last 50k hands, and in the 16k hands since I deposited money, that number has gone down to 48%. My all-in EV has taken a horrendous nose dive, not to mention my red line which now goes straight down, after never having gone below 0 before.

FR tables mysteriously disappearing with no explanation?
      Huge downswing starts exactly at the point where I start to clear the bonus?
      People experiencing problems with cashing out?

I'm becoming quite concerned about the credibility of this poker room. Just thought I'd let you all know, in case you were considering signing up there.
  • 5 replies
    • MikeB570
      I really think anything is possible. If you feel uncomfortable you should just move your roll to another site because if you have the mindset that it's rigged or whatever it's going to affect your play.
    • Korn
      Below is an answer from Titan Poker

Looking at poker scout, there seems to have been an interruption in ipoker's traffic yesterday, I saw another post elsewhere on the net and I'm getting info from ipoker.

Their team is in Copenhagen for the poker convention but there should be someone around to assist. Will LYK as soon as I know.

• racenutalways
      Could have been maintenance as sites do from time to time.
    • RonTitanManager
      Sorry for the inconvenience, I received a report from iPoker that there was cash table maintenance at 00:05 - 00:35 Gmt.

I will ask in the future there be a pop-up that informs players that the room is going down for maintenance.

Regarding cash-outs, we've greatly reduced paperwork necessary and this issue should be resolved, please PM me if your having any problems.

• TheBrood
      Originally posted by RonTitanManager

Regarding cash-outs, we've greatly reduced paperwork necessary and this issue should be resolved, please PM me if your having any problems.

Thats great news and I am more motivated to deposit now =)