At long last! After hours and hours of study and practice..

• zhenzhenZHEN
      zhenzhenZHEN
      Bronze
      Finally in profit!!!!! :D DDDDDDDDDDDD

thanks chenny8888 for the awesome coachings and the sng hand discussion board!

game 450 was where i decided to 4-table instead of 6-table the sngs lol xD

these are for the full tilt $2.25 sngs, feeling so confident about crushing them now ^^
  • 6 replies
    • gudalemandele
      gudalemandele
      Bronze
      Nice, congrats.

Don't get over confident, though, don't let your luck affect your game.
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      stay grounded, that graph is basically vertical and unsustainable over a large sample. good luck!
    • zhenzhenZHEN
      zhenzhenZHEN
      Bronze
      yeah i know im on a heater atm, but i also feel my game has improved since when i hit the bottom of that graph, so it cant be all luck ^^

will be moving up to the $6.50 turbos in a few days, hope i still rungood/dont get crushed by the regs there :D
      thanks guys!
    • gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lessthanthreee
      stay grounded, that graph is basically vertical and unsustainable over a large sample. good luck!
      Nah, it's completely doable for a long time. Downswings only ~10B with serious bad lack - 20-40BI is still possible, but these games are very soft compared to 6$ and especially 16$ games.

At under 5$ games anyone taking chenny's coachings seriously and posting hands in the forum should absolutely kill it. Keep it up!!
    • zhenzhenZHEN
      zhenzhenZHEN
      Bronze
      Thanks man. Do you have any advice for the 6.50s? I took a shot yesterday, busted out in all due to some bad luck..but mostly I think im playing scared money ><
      I saw 3+ multitablers in all my games aswell..that had some psychological effect on my game i think ><

meh..well back to grinding the $2s for now
    • gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      since I'm here and you are reading sure. my advice for $6.50 is:

>30BI BRM maybe 100? Swings can be huge (trust me I know)

play tight in the early rounds still and let them knock eachother out
      play more from position less oop
      get >96% ICM trainer for 100 hands, practice it with different situations, especially the bubble.
      Adjust your ranges to your opponents (pay attention to their play) so you know if they call loose or push too loose, what your pushing/calling range should be with ICM.
      Pay big attention to chipstacks, and mind your pushing range on the bubble.
      Don't focus on volume, more on making correct decisions every time.
      Review all of your games in SNG Wizard if possible.

p.s. multitablers shouldn't be a problem, there are many at $6.50, not so many of them are very good (they would be at 22$ games I think) since they are usually tight, they are easy to predict and you have an edge if you adjust to them. Usually if there are 3 multitablers, at least 2 of them will be fished away by the bubble - not so bad.