This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Broke for gold

• 11 replies
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Bronze
      good grief, i imagine some decent rakeback heading your way :)

what happened next?
    • Alafoe
      Alafoe
      Bronze
      If I will grind a bit with my remaining $9 Ill maybe get $5 more... :s_mad:
    • Skeat
      Skeat
      Bronze
      Bad BRM? Hard to go broke within a day with good BRM.
    • Alafoe
      Alafoe
      Bronze
      I would rather say agressive. :s_mad:
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Bronze
      wow you have $9 left?

what the hell did you do? how much did you have?

friday should be some decent rakeback for you, no?
    • Alafoe
      Alafoe
      Bronze
      Well I have done withdrawall of part of my BR after bit downswing cos cant stand it. But I had about $100 left after that operation. Then I tried bigstacking and then shortstacking Omaha (and got really bad beats like Omaha big stack and cos I know nothing about playing short on Omaha that was the end ...) the bad thing is that I am on iPoker and really dont have great rakeback deal receiving about 10% at most (silver status at Titan poker) so I will try to get it back the way I did it up first time by agressive brm at FL the problematic thing about that is not that I lost something nor that my loyality deal is just bad but that I have to avoid becoming poker adict when earning no more than 1$/hour so I will se what strategy section gold tells me and if its really usefull.
    • Titicamara
      Titicamara
      Gold
      Currently, I have a similiar experience with yours. My bankroll has gone from $60 to $15 in 15 days, just to try to complete the full tilt take 2 promotion. I played 6 tables (cash games NL2) simultaneously, 4 of them were losing. So i reduced it to 4, and 2-3 of them were losing as well.. Hopefully, with my last 15, I could last it through the promotion period for the full $50
    • FWKanobi
      FWKanobi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Titicamara
      Currently, I have a similiar experience with yours. My bankroll has gone from $60 to $15 in 15 days, just to try to complete the full tilt take 2 promotion. I played 6 tables (cash games NL2) simultaneously, 4 of them were losing. So i reduced it to 4, and 2-3 of them were losing as well.. Hopefully, with my last 15, I could last it through the promotion period for the full $50
      You only need 1 FTP on 2 tables for the promotion...
      Why risking so much money ?
    • Titicamara
      Titicamara
      Gold
      I got impatient and greedy...silly me..now i am just hanging on till i have enough for the 50. 10 more days to go.
    • Alafoe
      Alafoe
      Bronze
      Well I dont want to be only coarse on everybody here. I read some content in the gold section and watched videos and have to say that I like it. Thank you.
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Bronze
      ala you are not a burden on anyone, you should see my thread on the downswing reports how im almost crying like a little baby.

hang in there, so will i.

and good luck ofc!

:)