Broke for gold

• 11 replies
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      good grief, i imagine some decent rakeback heading your way :)

what happened next?
    • Alafoe
      Alafoe
      Bronze
      If I will grind a bit with my remaining $9 Ill maybe get $5 more... :s_mad:
    • Skeat
      Skeat
      Bronze
      Bad BRM? Hard to go broke within a day with good BRM.
    • Alafoe
      Alafoe
      Bronze
      I would rather say agressive. :s_mad:
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      wow you have $9 left?

what the hell did you do? how much did you have?

friday should be some decent rakeback for you, no?
    • Alafoe
      Alafoe
      Bronze
      Well I have done withdrawall of part of my BR after bit downswing cos cant stand it. But I had about $100 left after that operation. Then I tried bigstacking and then shortstacking Omaha (and got really bad beats like Omaha big stack and cos I know nothing about playing short on Omaha that was the end ...) the bad thing is that I am on iPoker and really dont have great rakeback deal receiving about 10% at most (silver status at Titan poker) so I will try to get it back the way I did it up first time by agressive brm at FL the problematic thing about that is not that I lost something nor that my loyality deal is just bad but that I have to avoid becoming poker adict when earning no more than 1$/hour so I will se what strategy section gold tells me and if its really usefull.
    • Titicamara
      Titicamara
      Bronze
      Currently, I have a similiar experience with yours. My bankroll has gone from $60 to $15 in 15 days, just to try to complete the full tilt take 2 promotion. I played 6 tables (cash games NL2) simultaneously, 4 of them were losing. So i reduced it to 4, and 2-3 of them were losing as well.. Hopefully, with my last 15, I could last it through the promotion period for the full $50
    • FWKanobi
      FWKanobi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Titicamara
      Currently, I have a similiar experience with yours. My bankroll has gone from $60 to $15 in 15 days, just to try to complete the full tilt take 2 promotion. I played 6 tables (cash games NL2) simultaneously, 4 of them were losing. So i reduced it to 4, and 2-3 of them were losing as well.. Hopefully, with my last 15, I could last it through the promotion period for the full $50
      You only need 1 FTP on 2 tables for the promotion...
      Why risking so much money ?
    • Titicamara
      Titicamara
      Bronze
      I got impatient and greedy...silly me..now i am just hanging on till i have enough for the 50. 10 more days to go.
    • Alafoe
      Alafoe
      Bronze
      Well I dont want to be only coarse on everybody here. I read some content in the gold section and watched videos and have to say that I like it. Thank you.
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      ala you are not a burden on anyone, you should see my thread on the downswing reports how im almost crying like a little baby.

hang in there, so will i.

and good luck ofc!

:)