Choosing room

• krekeris
      krekeris
      Bronze
      Hello

PokerStars rejected my transaction and now I have to choose from all provided rooms except PokerStars and PartyPoker.

Question is, which one should I choose considering I'm going to play SSS?

It would be nice to have some explanation besides the advice.

Thank you!
  • 7 replies
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      why did they reject it??????

im on full tilt, excellent software to multitable, lots of players, good level of play, nice promotions and of course rakeback.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi krekeris & welcome to the community,

We have a forum board for each of the platforms and a quick search through these will indicate to you what our members like and perhaps dislike about each one.

Full Tilt is also my main platform these days and you do get great volume of players online at all times with USA players welcome of course. The average player strength is maybe a little better than other platforms, but are maybe a little more predictable.

I've played on a lot of platforms and to be honest it's really only after playing a few that you begin to form an opinion of which you prefer the best. A lot of it is personal preference and different members will like different platforms for different reasons.

Wishing you every success and enjoyment with your poker,

Best regards,

Bart
    • krekeris
      krekeris
      Bronze
      This is not fun anymore. Now i can't play on FullTilt aswell, because somehow my account is not linked to PS, but I know I copied PSVIP code when I registered my account. Now I chose Titan Poker and it's almost a week now from the day I passed the quiz. Only thing that comes to my mind is to hope to clear that 50$ bonus and get to PokerStars. I feel realy bad that I have to choose from rooms that I dont like.

I have few questions. How hard is it to clear the 50$ bonus? Also will I earn strategy points when I move to PokerStars (my account is linked to PS)?
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by krekeris
      This is not fun anymore. Now i can't play on FullTilt aswell, because somehow my account is not linked to PS, but I know I copied PSVIP code when I registered my account. Now I chose Titan Poker and it's almost a week now from the day I passed the quiz. Only thing that comes to my mind is to hope to clear that 50$ bonus and get to PokerStars. I feel realy bad that I have to choose from rooms that I dont like.

I have few questions. How hard is it to clear the 50$ bonus? Also will I earn strategy points when I move to PokerStars (my account is linked to PS)?
      Hello krekeris,

Your problem at full tilt is that you used the wrong bonus code. Please dont use the online poker rooms tab please use this link -->http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/4

So you will have to chose another Poker Room. This time please be sure to use the right code ;)

If you wanna know whether your Stars account will be linked the please contact support via a ticket :)

Best Regards,

-Jack
    • krekeris
      krekeris
      Bronze
      They already wrote me that Stars denied transfer.

Unfortunately the transfer of starting capital was denied by PokerStars. We apologise for the inconvenience caused and recommend you to choose another poker platform to which you will get your starting capital afterwards.

:(
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by krekeris
      They already wrote me that Stars denied transfer.

Unfortunately the transfer of starting capital was denied by PokerStars. We apologise for the inconvenience caused and recommend you to choose another poker platform to which you will get your starting capital afterwards.

:(
      Yes but your account still may be linked to PokerStrategy which means you can deposit there and create Strategy points and improve your rank on PokerStrategy ;)

Best Regards,

-Jack
    • krekeris
      krekeris
      Bronze
      Thanks, atleast I will be able to play on Stars after I clear that 50$ bonus and withdraw my BR.