Can I clear starting capital and a FDB at the same time?

• LeanderJ
      LeanderJ
      Bronze
      I got my starting capital at Titan. If I deposit money there and get a first deposit bonus, will the points earned be used to clear both the FDB and the starting capital?
  • 4 replies
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      I dont think so. You prob have to clear one, then the other.
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello LeanderJ,

I think it can vary but on most poker rooms i think you cant clear both at the same time. If you mean clear a +$100 bonus of the starting capital and a deposit bonus at the same time then i think its a no.

However it might be possible to clear the capital so you can withdraw and also clear a first deposit bonus at the same time but two bonuses at the same time is usually not possible.

Best Regards,

-Jack
    • LeanderJ
      LeanderJ
      Bronze
      I mean earning points to be able to withdraw the starting capital while also clearing a first deposit bonus. That is only one bonus + the starting capital. (In my case the +$100 bonus has already expired)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi LeanderJ,

As long as you earn the total number of points required (to release the starting capital) within the time stated, this will be yours to keep and play with and/or withdraw.
      For Titan, I understand that is 2,500 points within 3 months of sign up.

This is independent of any new bonus/deposit of your own funds that you choose to make. As soon as you reach 2,500 points, the starting capital (or whatever is left of it) is yours to keep. Any profit made is of course already yours.

Hope this helps, if not just shout and we'll try to help further.

Best regards,

Bart