$50 starting capital, 4 days waited allready.

• tinne22
      im wondering that i passed the quiz and registered my account to partypoker.com. I passed the quiz on 4 days ago, still dont have got $50 starting capital. I saw that it takes 48 hours, but yeah.... 4 days :D
  • 1 reply
    • kingdippy2008
      Hello tinne22,

Welcome to Pokerstrategy and the Forums!

The starting capital can take up to 96 WORKING hours (with id check) to get to you. But there are also some things you can check.

-Have you received an id check through the mail? Please check your inbox as well as your junk mail as well. If you have then please send a copy of the requested id to security@pokerstrategy.com

-Are you sure you have entered all your details correct on your poker platform, and on your profile page? Please remember that you have to put the name of your account here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/
      Also make sure that you enter the pokerstrategy bonus/marketing code otherwise your account wont be linked and the money wont be transfered.

-Finally please check your Tickets from support as they may have tried to contact you with a query. You can also create tickets using this feature.

Hope all this will help.

Best of luck in your coming poker career!

Best Regards,