Not getting any strategy points

• minaysf
      minaysf
      Bronze
      ive registered with pokerstars using the pokerstartegy code in the hope of getting strategy points. i deposited my own money and started playing yesterday, earning about 150 VPP on pokerstars, however i have not received any strategy points on pokerstrategy. any help?
  • 4 replies
    • BingoBerra
      BingoBerra
      Bronze
      Try wait like 2 days and see if you get any points, sometimes there is some delay.

Like for me, it takes 2 days for my points to update...
    • MinerBoy
      MinerBoy
      Bronze
      I have just registered with this site after playing online poker for quite a few years. In those years I have set up accounts at many rooms so the likes of Party, Stars and Full Tilt were unable to be used to gain my starting capital. I chose Mansion.

However - my question is this----> Can I only earn strategy points for the poker I play at Mansion or do you gain points for all the sites (including pre-existing accounts) that you play. I have listed my accounts in the personal info area.

Cheers, MB.
    • robpettitt
      robpettitt
      Bronze
      Minerboy, I asked this same Q and the answer is you only get points for those sites that you register with through Pokerstrategy, not existing ones.
    • MinerBoy
      MinerBoy
      Bronze
      Thanks Rob. That's a shame. :( I am not sure of the traffic at Mansion and how much I will use it compared with Full Tilt.