This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Not getting any strategy points

• minaysf
      minaysf
      Bronze
      ive registered with pokerstars using the pokerstartegy code in the hope of getting strategy points. i deposited my own money and started playing yesterday, earning about 150 VPP on pokerstars, however i have not received any strategy points on pokerstrategy. any help?
  • 4 replies
    • BingoBerra
      BingoBerra
      Bronze
      Try wait like 2 days and see if you get any points, sometimes there is some delay.

Like for me, it takes 2 days for my points to update...
    • MinerBoy
      MinerBoy
      Bronze
      I have just registered with this site after playing online poker for quite a few years. In those years I have set up accounts at many rooms so the likes of Party, Stars and Full Tilt were unable to be used to gain my starting capital. I chose Mansion.

However - my question is this----> Can I only earn strategy points for the poker I play at Mansion or do you gain points for all the sites (including pre-existing accounts) that you play. I have listed my accounts in the personal info area.

Cheers, MB.
    • robpettitt
      robpettitt
      Bronze
      Minerboy, I asked this same Q and the answer is you only get points for those sites that you register with through Pokerstrategy, not existing ones.
    • MinerBoy
      MinerBoy
      Bronze
      Thanks Rob. That's a shame. :( I am not sure of the traffic at Mansion and how much I will use it compared with Full Tilt.