$48.51
      UTG1:
      $47.05
      UTG2:
      $34.89
      Hero:
      $51.59

0.25/0.5 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A:club: , J:diamond:
      UTG calls $0.50, UTG1 calls $0.50, UTG2 calls $0.50, MP1 folds, Hero raises to $3.50, 3 folds, SB calls $3.25, BB folds, UTG calls $3.00, UTG1 calls $3.00, UTG2 calls $3.00.

Flop: ($18.00) 8:spade: , 2:diamond: , A:heart: (5 players)
      SB checks, UTG checks, UTG1 bets $9.00, UTG2 folds, Hero calls $9.00, 2 folds.

Turn: ($36.00) 6:club: (2 players)
      UTG1 checks, Hero checks.

River: ($36.00) 6:diamond: (2 players)
      UTG1 bets $18.00, Hero calls $18.00.

Final Pot: $72.00

He looked fishy, so I thought he might have a worse A. But since hes passive I'm not sure what to do and went for pot control...
  • 5 replies
    • AninIII
      AninIII
      Bronze
      Hi,

if that passive guy leads into 5! players INCLUDING the preflop aggressor I assume your hand is dead.
      Personally I would fold directly on the flop. I expect him to have 22, 88, AK (maybe AQ).

Best regards,
      Anin
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I wouldn´t fold it on the flop and I think you can call river bet
      your hand seems too strong to fold considering that player can betting mayb with bluff or weaker hands for value
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AninIII
      Hi,

if that passive guy leads into 5! players INCLUDING the preflop aggressor I assume your hand is dead.
      Personally I would fold directly on the flop. I expect him to have 22, 88, AK (maybe AQ).

Best regards,
      Anin
      He looks passive, but small sample.
      He bets into me after others check.
      The flop bet is too small to fold, I can see him do this with A3, A4, A5, A6, A7, A9, AT, AJ. Not just A2s, A8s, AQ, 22 or 88(AK raises pf)
    • AninIII
      AninIII
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBrood
      Hi,

Best regards,
      Anin
      The flop bet is too small to fold, I can see him do this with A3, A4, A5, A6, A7, A9, AT, AJ. Not just A2s, A8s, AQ, 22 or 88(AK raises pf)

After reviewing the hand i think you can call the flop. He could do it with all Ax. His check on turn is either suspicous or weak. After you check behind I agree with Kaitz to call River because your hand looks superweak, too.

What hand did he have?
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBrood
      Hi,

Best regards,
      Anin

After reviewing the hand i think you can call the flop. He could do it with all Ax. His check on turn is either suspicous or weak. After you check behind I agree with Kaitz to call River because your hand looks superweak, too.

What hand did he have?
      88 I think it was. He wanted me to bet turn lol