This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Fullring 1/2$ opposition?

• wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      Hey,

Im playing 0.5/1 and im a few dollars away from the $600 mark. That means i have the 300BB's for the 1/2 FR tables. And because im focussing on SH atm i thought it would be fun to start up a FR table once in a while.

But i wanted to know how though these games are?
  • 3 replies
    • wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      I guess nobody is playing 1/2 FL - FR at the moment?:D
    • Remoh
      Remoh
      Bronze
      It seems to be right.
      But this could be also an information about the games there ;)
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      i played 1/2 fr for a long time and the opposition isn´t too tough. there are tons of really bad players before and after the flop. 6 players to the flop at a 10 handed table is nothing unusual (raised pot of course ^^). on average they are a bit better than the players at 0,5/1 (hoho) but you should be able to beat them.

but i have to admit that i didn´t play at party poker.

if there is no real reason to play fr you should stick to sh...

btw: i think 300bb is enough to play but if you can´t take it to go back to 0,5/1 immediately when you have a downswing you should play 0,5/1 until you have 500bb or something like that. but this is something you should decide according to your own experiences.

gl