has this happened to anyone

• johnboy1
      johnboy1
      Bronze
      how about this for a little story, i lost all of my bankroll yepeee who hasnt, so i started playing the freerolls at all the poker sites, i joined sky bet they had a freeroll for the super 6 what they do there for the football in the poker tourney i came 2nd and won £37.50 so i thought to my self well done il have a bet on the horses in which i did a £7.50 lucky 15 and all 4 of the horses won i ended up winning over £600 my lucky was in i put £400 pound in my bank account seems its coming up to christmas really need the money, and i can gamble with the rest at poker and horse racing i played some poker at sky poker and won about £380 at £1/£2 cash game my account just had short of £600 so i put another £400 in my bank account and the next day did some football bets in the champion leauge i place a £20 pound acculator and all 6 teams won thank god paul scholes score that late winner which got me another £320 so again i put £400 in my bank account i had put £1200 into my bank in the last 3 days and still had about £150 in my sky bet account for gambling so today i did another lucky 15 on the horses stakes £15.00 and they all won my returns were £570 i swear to you this is a true story i carnt belive my luck on the horses i put yet another £400 into my bank account which in total is £1600 and my sky bet account balance at the moment is £321.41 not bad for coming 2nd in a freeroll which started this all off my girlfriend has started spending the money for christmas already bitch, but at lest she happy, and so im i, wasw just wundering have i got a nack for horse racing or just lucky but dont worry am not going to give back the money what i won just gonna play whats left in my sky bet acccount oh do you think i should seperate my poker money from my betting money many thanks to the gambling gods :)
  • 20 replies
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      Congrats on your winning streak i have found that luck is a very strange thing when i am lucky in poker i am really lucky in life as well when i am unlucky in poker nothing seems to go for me in real life.

Enjoy your winnings but make no mistake you are just on a hot streak you will never be a winning player in poker with your current BRM and with your regards to betting i think it's even harder to be a winning gambler than it is a poker player.
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Paragraphs?
    • johnboy1
      johnboy1
      Bronze
      im a gambler not a writer lol
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Gold
      Credit to you if its true...

But smells like bullshit to me....

If you could upload a picture of your withdrewle/deposit historey from sky that would be great! simpley press the fn + insert (prt sc) button copy to paste to paint that would be nice to see ;) :tongue: :tongue:
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      Pics or... :f_biggrin:
    • michaelqian
      michaelqian
      Bronze
      Paragraphs?

So true...this thing is hard to read.
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Originally posted by johnboy1
      Pressing enter is easy :P !

lol each 2 3 lines you click enter xD !

No need to make proper paragraph :P

Just joking

lol beware lady luck is an unfaithful bitch >_>
    • sabo999
      sabo999
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jackalof
      Pics or... :f_biggrin:
      +1
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Originally posted by Cpwpoker
      lol beware lady luck is an unfaithful bitch >_>
      I also have had heaters like this up $1k or $2k but not as hot as yourself I usually take advantage of Basketball and Hockey lines since those are the two sports I know very well (I am sure Horse racing is very different because the sample sizes of the horse's history is very small) but be careful because without BankRollManagement it could've just as easily gone in the exact opposite direction and then this post would've been one of those "OMG i lost my bankroll what can I do" threads
    • Ejeckt
      Ejeckt
      Bronze

:D click enter. classic
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ejeckt

:D click enter. classic
      Yup click enter and press right-click :p

Datz the way ~ ~ ~ :s_evil:
    • johnboy1
      johnboy1
      Bronze
      I suggest you check out [Edited by EagleStar88] - Breach of Forum Rules

Rule No. 3: No advertising commercial offers of any sort!

We cannot allow links to affiliate sites or the posting of bonus codes. The project PokerStrategy.com is completely financed by our affiliate advertising. Without this we could not offer our support, articles, or live coaching. For this reason we must protect the interest of the entire community from foreign advertising. This includes indirect advertising for commercial offers!

Please refrain from spamming any more threads, or you will be instantly banned.

Yesterday, 22:27
      well ban me then i was just telling a story what happened to me the other day im winning so what,
      thought other people would like to know there still hope when you have lost all your bankroll,
      and just play all the freerolls simple,
      oh bye the way,
      this just gives hope to people who have..
      sorry i never post here again then if people are like this.........
    • AlexanderD22
      AlexanderD22
      Bronze
      I suggest you check out [Edited by EagleStar88] - Breach of Forum Rules

Rule No. 3: No advertising commercial offers of any sort!

We cannot allow links to affiliate sites or the posting of bonus codes. The project PokerStrategy.com is completely financed by our affiliate advertising. Without this we could not offer our support, articles, or live coaching. For this reason we must protect the interest of the entire community from foreign advertising. This includes indirect advertising for commercial offers!

Please refrain from spamming any more threads, or you will be instantly banned.

Yesterday, 22:27
      well ban me then i was just telling a story what happened to me the other day im winning so what,
      thought other people would like to know there still hope when you have lost all your bankroll,
      oh bye the way,
      Uhh I think you missed something. The mod edited a SPAM post by someone else because he posted something against the rules in about 15 threads.

Nobody said they were gonna ban you. People might think you are lying and if you want to quit the forum for that, well that's your choice. However, nobody has suggested you should/will be banned. Try reading the thread more closely.
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      oh bye the way,
      epic
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Johnboy,

Please be assured, nothing against you at all, I was just protecting your thread and the forum in general and just edited out the spammer like Alexander said.

I'll remove the offending post as it has no place in this thread/forum.

Whenever you see " [Edited by xxx] " it's just us mods protecting you and the forums and relates only to the post in which we edit, unless specified otherwise.

It's an interesting thread my friend, don't be put off. :)
      The number of replies you've got from fellow members shows that they were interested in reading it too.

Best regards,

Bart
    • johnboy1
      johnboy1
      Bronze
      whoops my bad :P
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jonnyjm
      simpley press the fn + insert (prt sc) button copy to paste to paint that would be nice to see ;) :tongue: :tongue:
      You can't print screen dreams.
    • AlexanderD22
      AlexanderD22
      Bronze
      Give em what they want to see Johnny and prove em all wrong.
    • johnboy1
      johnboy1
      Bronze
      hi there i will prove this really happened but how do i save a screen shot on my balance at sky bet because when i right click on account sheet nothing happens i need to copy and paste it here any ideas please :)