Stack
      Hero:
      $5,00
      MP2:
      $33,87
      BU:
      $21,80

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with K:diamond: , K:club:
      Hero raises to $1,00, MP2 calls $1,00, 2 folds, BU calls $1,00, 2 folds.

Flop: ($3,35) 3:diamond: , Q:spade: , A:heart: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 checks, BU bets $1,25, Hero folds, MP2 calls $1,25.

Turn: ($5,85) 8:heart: (2 players)
      MP2 checks, BU bets $4,50, MP2 folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $5,85

Time to fold our Kings correct?
  • 7 replies
    • phullhand
      phullhand
      Bronze
      Even against 2 players I would bet $2 on flop, if reraised I folded. If called check/fold turn.
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      Originally posted by phullhand
      Even against 2 players I would bet $2 on flop, if reraised I folded. If called check/fold turn.
      i agree
    • dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      Why is that? There is an A on the board so your hand is trash. If you bet on this flop you have to go AI directly since the pot is already too big, and then you'd only get called by Aces..

Good time to ch/f your KK imo.
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      actuallly i misunderstood the situation, i thought hero was betting flop after 2 checks. i would also c/f flop
    • phullhand
      phullhand
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dandycal
      Why is that? There is an A on the board so your hand is trash. If you bet on this flop you have to go AI directly since the pot is already too big, and then you'd only get called by Aces..

Good time to ch/f your KK imo.
      Because is pretty common be called by worst pairs and draw hands. I know that 29 hands is not a good sample size, but I can see a tendency here by villains.
      I see just a continuation bet, like when you are facing just one opponent without nothing. Is it a huge mistake to leave this hand on turn (c/f) if get called?
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      I would check/fold because of position, even if button is doing this with air, you can still be trapped by the other guy. If I was second to act and one player folded I would consider going all in against button bet since he seems agressive. Not a very big samplesize though.
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Hey Tampaloeres81,

even though it's kings it's worth only trash on such a dry A-high flop, thus easy c/f against 2 opponents. With bigger sample size you could try to trap some overaggressive opponents here with c/c or c/r, but with only 29 hands in sample size anything else but c/f will cost you money in the long term.

Regards,
      burek2000