HI ! EVERY BODY ! could you please help me

• achi15
      achi15
      Bronze
      HI ! EVERY BODY

I' M A NEWCOMMER HERE !
      i'm going to make my first deposit at party poker, i have confused that : Do I have send any document of mine to party poker to verify then i can make the first the deposit ?

1 more thing - the same question from my best friend - he has join the 150$ bonus at party poker and now i have clear it with 700 party point and he want to withdraw - but he confuse that Dose he has to make the first deposit before he can withdraw his money.

thank you all, guy

gud luck at the table

poker strategy is number 1.
  • 4 replies
    • AlexanderD22
      AlexanderD22
      Bronze
      Originally posted by achi15
      HI ! EVERY BODY

I' M A NEWCOMMER HERE !
      i'm going to make my first deposit at party poker, i have confused that : Do I have send any document of mine to party poker to verify then i can make the first the deposit ?

1 more thing - the same question from my best friend - he has join the 150$ bonus at party poker and now i have clear it with 700 party point and he want to withdraw - but he confuse that Dose he has to make the first deposit before he can withdraw his money.

thank you all, guy

gud luck at the table

Most poker sites could care less who you are when you deposit, you are putting money in their hands. When you withdraw some ask for confirmation of your identity.

For the second part, once you clear the bonus I think you can withdraw the money, but why would you want to? This is your poker bankroll that you got free. You don't have to deposit as far as I know.

Hope it helps and hope I didn't give any wrong info.
    • alian15
      alian15
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AlexanderD22
      Originally posted by achi15
      HI ! EVERY BODY

I' M A NEWCOMMER HERE !

thank you all, guy

gud luck at the table

Most poker sites could care less who you are when you deposit, you are putting money in their hands. When you withdraw some ask for confirmation of your identity.

For the second part, once you clear the bonus I think you can withdraw the money, but why would you want to? This is your poker bankroll that you got free. You don't have to deposit as far as I know.

Hope it helps and hope I didn't give any wrong info.
      thank you very much - gud luckat the table
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello achi15,

Welcome to PokerStrategy and the forums!

As AlexanderD22 pointed out most poker rooms dont care about deposits and needing id. However if you are refering to the starting capital then PokerStrategy may send you an id check through email asking for some documents. However this is random, but please remember to check your email and spam filters (this is just for starting capital though)

Secondly, as i understand you just need to create the points required and then you can withdraw your money ;)

Best Regards,

-Jack
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      I smell multiaccounting itt.. lol