This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

HALO Amost at 10K hands....what u think?

• rudidso
      rudidso
      Bronze
      Hello everyone......I am 300 mere hands away from hitting my 'tracker' cash games record from Poker tracker 3....
      I love the poker community here and their feedback.....
      I would like to post my results/outcomes etc....I do not have elephant.....
      So my question is I guess, how do I make this possible?

And I have a bet with my friends that this answer will probably come in 2hrs and 45 mins or less!

Thanks Rudi
  • 4 replies
    • rudidso
      rudidso
      Bronze
      I meant 300 hands from hitting 10K hands played
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Silver
      lost ur bet yet?
    • rudidso
      rudidso
      Bronze
      Hahahaha.....almost an answer by u but apparently its only a response.....so therefore by the rules of our bet.....u just have to provide a solution no matter how wrong it is.....help my BR PS amigos
    • FWKanobi
      FWKanobi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by rudidso
      Hello everyone......I am 300 mere hands away from hitting my 'tracker' cash games record from Poker tracker 3....
      I love the poker community here and their feedback.....
      I would like to post my results/outcomes etc....I do not have elephant.....
      So my question is I guess, how do I make this possible?

And I have a bet with my friends that this answer will probably come in 2hrs and 45 mins or less!

Thanks Rudi
      Ill help an amigo win a bet :-)
      If i understand you correct , you want to post your graph ?!
      What you should do is this :
      1. when tracker graph open , click ALT + PRNT SCRN , It will screenshot the image to memory.
      2. open paint (start -> run -> mspaint)
      3. PASTE the image to new file.
      4. Upload image to free image hosting site like imageshack (no registretaion needed)
      5. Link image to post
      6. Give me 20% of your win money from the bet :f_biggrin:

good luck bro.