Bankroll management

• sharkies
      sharkies
      Bronze
      Hi, poker buddies!

I have fallen from my $50 starting capital to aprox. $18. Could anyone give me an advice, which level I should play with it?
      I play actually NL04 (0.02/0.04), but I actually don't have 30x buy-in. I play on Titan Poker room, where $1 is minimal buy-in anyway. Should I go level-down, when I always have to buy-in with $1 or should I stay at this level?

Thanks for your advice ...
  • 3 replies
    • lozz08
      lozz08
      Bronze
      Did you lose your money playing that limit? Or have you just started on this limit? I suggest playing NL2 at the moment. But if you've lost that money playing NL4, you'll really have to start reading some strategy articles.
    • sharkies
      sharkies
      Bronze
      I have read all the basic articles. I used to play FL10 as suggested, but played bad. Some time ago I moved to NL4 and stay with my money, not loosing much but not winning either.
      Now I play NL4 trying to get some money back and to move up slowly. I am afraid that I will loose a lot of money on NL2 when I have to buy-in with $1. This could loose a lot while all-in.
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      Hi,

Read the NL BSS articles. Then play NL2 BSS with 9 BI's. Play tight and not so many low SC's and use 3xbb first in raises instead of 4xbb and you will be ok :) . People on NL2 will call 3xbb but not so quick 4xbb ;) Try to avoid variance by not going all in without a trully strong hand.

I have build my BR about the same way but then on NL5 with only 7 BI's...

Good luck