• richard1817
      somwtyms when I am opening tables I accidently open a pl table. Is it any less profitable to play SSS on these tables? I find them very fishy as wel compared to the nl... the average pot seems to been high.
  • 4 replies
    • RahXephon1
      I was playing them a lot on lower limits, it shouldn't matter much, sometimes you just need to bet 1 tenth of the pot on a later street, but since you are both pot commited it shouldn't matter much.

And yes many times they are very fishy.
    • minaysf
      i like them better than nl as there are usually many more limpers = more blinds after a raise
    • altruist
      Often it's better to play a PL table. For that reason, I'd recommend them over the regular NL tables.

Like mina and rah said, they tend to be filled with weaker players (because psychologically they believe with a pot limit they'd lose less money?)

With a short stack, there's very little disadvantage to playing pot limit. In a way, it makes everyone seem more short stacked which is exactly the circumstances you want with a short stack.
    • RaWRpewpew
      I love it cos in my experience better because people bet pot so often.. those fish love pressing the button *bet pot*

so the pots grow really fast even without people going all in!