Clearing Bonus, what is faster between these two?

• 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      Hi Skeat,

Hmmm, I'm not too sure to be honest, but I'm sure someone will know and post it soon.

Just bear in mind that the bonus clearing, whilst important, is secondary to playing good poker and enjoying your game.
      It's better to clear the bonus slower on a game/variant you enjoy and are good at, rather than one you don't enjoy so much and might be running at a loss on.

Suggest you pick whichever you are happiest with or the one you want to progress on.

Good luck, whichever you decide to do.

• justkyle88
      I don't think "bonus whoring" is a major issue at the lower limits because you will be pushed to clear the bonus cause the amount of rake just won't be there unless your playing alot of hands/games and you shouldn't be pushing yourself to much, I have no idea how many hands/games you can play but just a factor.

My advice would not to worry about clearing bonus's at this stage at these limits and worry about improving your game.

And play whatever you feel more comfortable/better at, atm.

• Skeat
      Thanks, its just that I'm trying to clear PS bonus and a small deposit bonus =D getting around 12 VPP/hour atm with DoNs.
    • marvinas
      I would suggest dons, just because you get a huge amount of work done for you there (other players are eliminating too), and playing BSS requires more attention.

Still, your choice should be the game you are more comfortable with.