Problem with StrategyPoints

• 17 replies
    • Boggot
      Boggot
      Bronze
      i have this ame problem, though never got it sorted, i not have about 70 FPP but no strategy points
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

If your account is linked (i.e. you first set it up using the PokerStrategy link/code) then it will likely be updated shortly.
      There is sometimes a short delay in receiving data from the platforms, e.g. Full Tilt is running a few days behind at the moment, but will no doubt catch up shortly.

Everything is still recorded so you will not lose anything, don't panic.

If you already had your account prior to coming to PokerStrategy, then unfortuately it cannot currently be retracked and will not be eligible for PokerStrategy points.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Boggot
      Boggot
      Bronze
      Hi Eagle

I did sign up with the code from here but did it about 2 months ago. Just started playing full time on stars for the past week or so to earn some SP but not had anything appear on my home page here at PS
    • Tommino
      Tommino
      Bronze
      While we are on topic of retracking...
      Is there a chance that this will be possible in the future? Especially for PokerStars or FullTilt. Maybe at least account that has not been registred with any registration code?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Boggot
      Hi Eagle

I did sign up with the code from here but did it about 2 months ago. Just started playing full time on stars for the past week or so to earn some SP but not had anything appear on my home page here at PS
      Hi Boggot,

What is the latest Update date for PokerStars showing on your PokerStrategy Home page(top right)?

If it is still showing a date prior to when you started playing again, then the next update should fix the issue. If it's already showing as updated on a date since you played but not showing your PokerStrategy points, then there maybe a slight problem somewhere and the best thing would be to ask support to look into it for you:

Hope this helps :)

Bart

Originally posted by Tommino
      While we are on topic of retracking...
      Is there a chance that this will be possible in the future? Especially for PokerStars or FullTilt. Maybe at least account that has not been registred with any registration code?
      Hi Tommino,

Unfortunately retracking is totally out of PokerStrategy's hands and solely a decision for each poker platform.

As far as I know, there is no likelyhood of the platforms changing their current stance at the moment, irrespective of whether you are on an affiliate linked account or not.

The only possible chance we are aware of at the moment is if you solely had a play money account and never a real money one. Then a quick email to the relevent platform's support team with the PokerStrategy code might result in a retracking to us, but once again I'm afraid there is no guarantee and the platform's decision is final.

If we find that platforms do start to retrack accounts in the future, don't worry, I'll be the first to advertise it all over the forums as it's a common problem to us all :D

Best regards,

Bart
    • Dendra
      Dendra
      Bronze
      if you registered with ps.com code but didnt make your deposit there, then you probably didnt turn on Information sharing on PokerStars - thats at least what bothered me, since I made 1st deposit on PartyPoker and wasnt aware of this information sharing thingey on PokerStars :)
    • Boggot
      Boggot
      Bronze
      Thanks for your help Eagly
      I have logged a support call to try and get it sorted

cheers!
    • dubrovnik
      dubrovnik
      Bronze
      I am GOLD VIP on PokerStars, but still Bronze here, even though I did not sign up with PS marketing code.

I refuse to play anywhere else but PokerStars. Too bad I don't have the opportunity to read SIlver threads...
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      That's life :)
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      ^ how helpful -.-

anyway, it's if you make your account there right and not your first deposit? because i haven't made a deposit yet but i do have an account. (there is real money on the account though)
    • dubrovnik
      dubrovnik
      Bronze
      apperently you must sign up with PStrategy marketing code.
      I never put marketing code and therefore PStrategy is not available for me (except Bronze status), even though I am Gold VIP on PokerStars...

PStrategy will not be available to me for the rest of my life...that's pitty...

I could play on other servers, but PokerStars is the only server I like...
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Of course you can't be tracked if you didn't use their marketing code.
      Its same for me... But like I said... That's life :P
      I would also love to play on PokerStars, but instead I'm playing on iPoker for example, which isn't that good...
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      pokerstars havent updated the strategy points since 30th of september.. so soon they will be updated.. i lost my platinum status because of them but i know that i will soon be platinum again once they update me
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      ahwell.. I won't be playing higher BI then the one of the bronze SNG videos for a very long time anyway.

In a year or so (when i originally planned to start playing real money) i will sign up to Titan or fulltilt and get Silver :)
    • MikeB570
      MikeB570
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wowadvisor
      pokerstars havent updated the strategy points since 30th of september.. so soon they will be updated.. i lost my platinum status because of them but i know that i will soon be platinum again once they update me
      oh good, i'm glad i'm not the only one
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      wait.. So.. i haven't deposited real money yet on pokerstars but there is money in it . (became 7th in a $1000 freeroll)

So is it possible my account could be retracked?
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hahaownedlolz
      wait.. So.. i haven't deposited real money yet on pokerstars but there is money in it . (became 7th in a $1000 freeroll)

So is it possible my account could be retracked?
      Hey Hahaownedlolz,

Sorry but tracking existing accounts is not possible.
      A lot of people here in PokerStrategy would like their accounts re-tracked but it's out of our hands. PokerStars just won't do it.

Regards,

Kyle.