Need Help: Switching poker room accounts

• wlcKeD
      wlcKeD
      Bronze
      Hello Everybody,

I need an information about poker rooms and their accounts ...

In particural, I have an account in PartyPoker, and this is Dollar account. I want to switch it to Euro account. Does anybody know, is that possible? Can I switch it somehow, or should I create a new one (and will I be able to choose euro instead of dollar?), and will I be allowed to create a new account in the same room? If so, will my this new account will be successfully linked with existing PokerStrategy account? Or then I'll be forced to create new PS account also, and etc. ....

I'd be very thankfull for your comments, suggestions and answers ...
  • 3 replies
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      How about you ask partypoker??????

I suspect the answer to all your questions is no
    • wlcKeD
      wlcKeD
      Bronze
      "If so, will my this new account will be successfully linked with existing PokerStrategy account? Or then I'll be forced to create new PS account also, and etc. ....

I'd be very thankfull for your comments, suggestions and answers ..."
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi wicKeD,

Will take you through the points 1 at a time.

First up (Party account currency) - Sorry no idea on this, as lennonac suggested, you would need to contact Party's support team to ask. They're pretty quick in responding.

Secondly (multiple platform a/cs) - It is against the poker platforms terms & conditions to have more than 1x account. The penalties for doing so are severe (e.g. suspending all your accounts and confiscating your bankrolls), so it just isn't worth the risk.
      Unfortunately poker platforms do not allow retracking either, so any existing accounts you had prior to PokerStrategy will not earn you PokerStrategy points/other benefits. If you already have an account, you would need to pick a different platform to be tracked to PokerStrategy.

Lastly - You are only allowed 1x PokerStrategy account. Members who set up additional accounts at PokerStrategy are automatically deactivated, starting capitals & all other benefits withdrawn. So please do not do this.

Think this covers your questions, if you have any others, don't hesitate to post,

Best regards,

Bart