How to react and stay calm???

• Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      Hello friends.

Just played SNG and foundmyself in a situation ,where I came on the bubble, with smallest chipstack(5 BB), blinds were 200/400 and within next 15 hands i never god card bigger than 7.
      I tried to stay calm and waited for better cards,but eventually had to play something and lost everything.
      Now I wander how to react in situations like this?Obviously when findyourself in something like that you dont have many options, but to wait for solid hand and go allin , but what I want to know more is how to keep calm, and stop blaiming, God, cards,yourself and wonder how that donkey can be chip leadder when he goes ALLIN with A3o with 20 BB chipstack,and you pretty much suck?
      I almost broke my glasses of of anger

Thx in advance for answers.

Regards
  • 4 replies
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      You should push according to ICM. If you don't know what that is, read the SnG articles. You should practice this with the ICM trainer. If you know this, then there's no way you will blind off because you'll have ot push any2 sooner or later according to ICM ;)
    • whateverdude
      whateverdude
      Bronze
      cant wait only for aces and kings buddy
    • Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      cant wait only for aces and kings buddy

Yeah I know, I guess I should go ALLIN with 6,2o :) .

I am familiar with ICM, but to be honest, not very good practicant of it.
      Guess I will have to work on it bit more.
      I did some practice with ICM light but somehow I cant transfer that knowledge on the playing tables.
      Is there any chart about ICM, or should I just practice more?
      What is the difference between ICM light and ICM?

Regards
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      62o has more than 34% chance to win vs AKo