Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      MP3:
      $19.12
      Hero:
      $53.63

0.25/0.5 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with 9:heart: , 7:heart:
      2 folds, MP3 raises to $1.00, CO folds, Hero calls $1.00, 2 folds.

Flop: ($2.75) 8:heart: , 9:diamond: , Q:diamond: (2 players)
      MP3 checks, Hero bets $2.00, MP3 raises to $4.00, Hero calls $2.00.

Turn: ($10.75) 4:diamond: (2 players)
      MP3 bets $0.50, Hero calls $0.50.

River: ($11.75) 7:club: (2 players)
      MP3 bets $4.50, Hero calls $4.50.

Final Pot: $20.75

I call minraise on flop aiming for backdoor flush, straight, trips, 2pair or float since Im ip. I hit 2pair on river.

I just noticed it was a c/r. How come others play 12 tables of BSS and I cant even focus on 4?
  • 2 replies
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Without a read on the minraise i guess both folding and calling in position are doable as long as you're able to release your hand unimproved to further action.

I'd play turn and river the same way, minraise flop minbet flushing turn small valuebet river could mean Qx as well as a flush from bad players, safer option is to call and take the showdown.

As for the multitabling thing, they aren't focusing on 12 tables, it's just suboptimal autopilot for 99% of the decisions, but it's enough to achieve a good winrate if you're used to it. Seeing how much hands you're posting you likely haven't trivialized enough of these small decisions yet, it'll come if you keep at it.

Hope it helps.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tamairlarace
      Hi,

Without a read on the minraise i guess both folding and calling in position are doable as long as you're able to release your hand unimproved to further action.

I'd play turn and river the same way, minraise flop minbet flushing turn small valuebet river could mean Qx as well as a flush from bad players, safer option is to call and take the showdown.

As for the multitabling thing, they aren't focusing on 12 tables, it's just suboptimal autopilot for 99% of the decisions, but it's enough to achieve a good winrate if you're used to it. Seeing how much hands you're posting you likely haven't trivialized enough of these small decisions yet, it'll come if you keep at it.

Hope it helps.
      I hope so =)

Im glad Im learning to read when Im beat, but sometimes when Im involved in 2 hands I forget to see one of his stats like foldtocbet or PFR and give away more money than I should have.