How xxx Help raise my TAF

• lomar
      Hey PokerStrategy well ive been around since 06 i think and well i got nothing but high praise for pokerstrategy.

I started sending in new players in 07 but since last year ive been using my site i have over 14 domains but i found that xxx [Edited by EagleStar88] - Breach of Forum Rules really boosted my stats and payouts

Listen everyone who think PokerStrategy is fake well heres the Proof there for real
      State Friends
      Total 716
      Validated 661
      $50 seed capital received 96
      Payout stats Amount
      Current balance $35
      Paid out so far $1380
      Sum $1415

and i dont really push them to much and for everyone thats a member and would like tips and info on how you too can get many more players to PokerStrategy you can always ask me :D

So Let me hear about you market ways to reach more players to sign up and your marketing technics if we all shared our technics then we would all benefit from learning something new

Im lomar i am xxx and glad to send players to PokerStrategy as they have treated all my members with great class and respect and they are 100% real when it come to what they do so good luck to all
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      Hi lomar,

Thanks for your kind words about PokerStrategy.

Please however refrain from advertising your own website on here as it is against PokerStrategy's Board Rules to advertise sites with non-PokerStrategy affiliate links/codes/promotions.

We trust you will understand and your co-operation is appreciated.

Best regards,

Rule No. 3: No advertising commercial offers of any sort!

We cannot allow links to affiliate sites or the posting of bonus codes. The project is completely financed by our affiliate advertising. Without this we could not offer our support, articles, or live coaching. For this reason we must protect the interest of the entire community from foreign advertising. This includes indirect advertising for commercial offers!