how it works ?

• Riddlah
      Riddlah
      Bronze
      Hello

Sorry for my questions. But I am little confused.

Do I have rakeback ? I got money from pokerstrategy to fulltilt. Sometimes I am geting cash from pokerstrategy55, is this rakeback or bonuses ? Info about payment is sending cashier@fulltiltpoker.com

I have read that I need 1000ftp points to withdraw.
      But are counting point from actions like happy hours or take 2 ? Some ppl say that I need to deposit if I want withdraw. What is true ?

Thanx you for answers
  • 7 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Riddlah & welcome to the community.

Yes, those small payments are your weekly rakeback. Full details on rakeback are in this (but not yet finished) important sticky post:

Only standard FTP points count towards your bonus clearing and not happy points. Happy points just allow you to spend them in the Full Tilt store on things such as clothing, tournament tokens etc.

You do need to deposit within (I think it is 60 days) of first registration to ensure that you remain tracked with PokerStrategy and continue to receive all the benefits such as rakeback that we offer.

I'm just trying to double check that date and provide you with a link. Will edit this post when found.

Best regards,

Bart
    • enemaze
      enemaze
      Bronze
      I've had an account for over 3 months, i didnt deposit and i still get RB.
    • Riddlah
      Riddlah
      Bronze
      @EagleStar88

Thanx you very much. I am registered in poker strategy more than 60 days. So if It is just 60 days do I have chance to get rakeback ?

about this faq, I saw this, and I did not remember my promotion key, so I was confused about it
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Riddlah
      @EagleStar88

Thanx you very much. I am registered in poker strategy more than 60 days. So if It is just 60 days do I have chance to get rakeback ?

about this faq, I saw this, and I did not remember my promotion key, so I was confused about it
      IF you got your no deposit bonus at full tilt there is no time limit of 60 days you will permanently received rakeback as long as you generate rake.

But if you did not complete your bonus you will not received or received very little until you clear your bonus then u will get normal rakeback.
    • Riddlah
      Riddlah
      Bronze
      @Cpwpoker

thanx you for info

that is great news for me
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Riddlah
      @Cpwpoker

thanx you for info

that is great news for me
      I have played for 3 month still getting rakeback.

The complete info about this 60 days thing is :

when inputting a rakeback marketing code you have 60 days to become an active player.

An active player is defined by at anytime during this 60 days he must have reach 25$. By depositing 25$ or by grinding the 10$ minimum to 25$.Or for our case by player transfer.

So the 50$ which is more than 25$ by default makes you an active player.
    • Riddlah
      Riddlah
      Bronze
      well, I am interesting if I get any money in close future, and I will see how it works :D

thanx every1 for replies