How to become a Gold member, etc?

• 1337MMAer
      1337MMAer
      Basic
      Hello. I am new to this site and am just wondering how you go from basic to bronze and so on. It says I need one more point, but I don't know how to get it. I just want to read the articles lol.
  • 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hello 1337MMAer,

Members of PokerStrategy progress through playing poker on their tracked accounts. The more they play, the more PokerStrategy points they earn and the higher their status is.

In light of your other forum post, I'm afraid to say that we are unable to offer you membership at this moment in time, due to the legal regulations currently in place for residents of the U.S. and which are beyond PokerStrategy's control.

It is hoped that these regulations will be reviewed and amended in time and when/if they are, PokerStrategy would be more than happy to start accepting U.S. residents.

We trust you will understand and we all wish you luck and enjoyment in your poker wherever you decide to play.
      Sorry we cannot help further at this time.

Best regards,

Bart
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      Hi,

Read this and you will understand how it all works.

:f_cool:

nvm... im too slow ... coz i just woke up lol :f_mad:
    • 1337MMAer
      1337MMAer
      Basic
      So does this mean that everyone on this site is not American? Can I still link my account somehow even if I don't get the starting capital? The articles are really what I want to have access to.

Thanks In Advance.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 1337MMAer
      So does this mean that everyone on this site is not American? Can I still link my account somehow even if I don't get the starting capital? The articles are really what I want to have access to.

Thanks In Advance.
      Hello my friend,

We do have a couple of U.S. members that are currently residing in countries outside the U.S. The legal restrictions currently apply to U.S. residents only, irrespective of their birth nation.

There is nothing physically from stopping you using the PokerStrategy codes for the first deposit matching bonuses by funding it yourself. If tracked these would entitle you to PokerStrategy points.
      PokerStrategy would not be able to provide you with any starting capital, bonuses or any other funding into your account however and you may not be entitled to certain promotions that PokerStrategy runs from time to time.

We do prefer U.S. residents to not take up these offers, due to regulations mentioned. We don't want either yourself or PokerStrategy to fall foul of a legal technicality.

Once again, we are sorry, this is nothing personal, hopefully the legal framework will change in the near future.

Best regards,

Bart