is it a problem???

• JohnieWalkerlud
      JohnieWalkerlud
      Bronze
      hi guys i am waiting for my starting capital to arive and i have some questions to ask you, hope you can help me
      so i have to receive the capital at full tilt i want to know is it a problem if i add money by depositing myself or if a friend sends me money through the full tilt transfer request?? also i want to ask you if it is a problem if 2 or more players with differnet accounts play from one computer, i think there isnt a problem but i just want to check
      hope you will help with the answers
      thanks
  • 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi JohnieWalkerlud & welcome to PokerStrategy,

Your starting capital shouldn't take too long to come through, I see you are now Bronze, so you may have already received it?

You can of course make a deposit with your own funds. Please just bear in mind that the 2nd part of the money from PokerStrategy is a matching first deposit.

i.e. $50 Starting capital + $50 matching bonus.

If you deposit your own funds, you would still receive the starting capital, but not the bonus. You should however receive some sort of first deposit matching bonus on your own deposit however. Whichever hits your account first is treated as the first deposit.

In terms of 2 people playing from the same computer. Neither PokerStrategy or Full Tilt would have an issue with this as long as:

1) you notify them both in advance (link to PokerStrategy support) and explain the situation;
      2) You will both need to provide suitable ID documention to confirm your separate identities.

Furthermore, Full Tilt will not allow you both to enter the same tournament at the same time.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • JohnieWalkerlud
      JohnieWalkerlud
      Bronze
      hi EagleStar88
      thanks for the quick answer and the whole information i just have one more question if a friend of mine sends me money to my tilt account from his tilt account through their transfer optin will i be able to use the 50 $ bonus
      thanks again
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      No problem, always happy to help :P

You can accept a player transfer and start using those funds as soon as you receive them. This transfer would not affect your $50 starting capital, which you should still receive in the normal way (subject to ID clearance/approval by PokerStrategy of course).

I'm not 100% sure how this would affect the first deposit matching bonus however. I don't think transfers count, in which case you would still be entitled to a matching bonus on the first deposit of either your own funds or the PokerStrategy $50 (whichever is first). If you are going to deposit yourself anyway, it might pay to deposit before the transfer goes through though just in case ;)

Best regards,

Bart
    • JohnieWalkerlud
      JohnieWalkerlud
      Bronze
      thanks again for the help EagleStar88 i got it clear now
      thread could be closed now....
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Don't worry my friend, may be useful for others too, so will leave open.

Any problems/further questions, don't hesitate to shout, we've many very experienced and extremely keen to help members here.

Good luck and enjoy your poker,

Bart