HUD without postgreSQL

• 7 replies
    • andyb43
      yes there is, it uses MySQL, the poker program is called FreepokerDB.

It is abugger to install though but it is free.

I assume like myself your postgreSQL has bit the dust?
    • luckysim1

Yeah, postgreSQL dont think i have the privelegues to install it on this computer, even though im admin. It has something to do with my school controlling over computers, even though they dont have a clue why it doesent work!

That software looks great, but i dont know how to install it? I download the files at the site it redirects to, but i dont see any software files, just system files for some reason... Something i have missed?
    • Alafoe
      How you can get in razz so far with the hadnd you had? :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin: :s_mad:

... well i spotted now that you bring in and noone bet I think it was easy fold :s_frown:
    • Alafoe
      Oh I understand now. But nice hand :s_biggrin: And many thanks for advicing free hud tool for the razz in fact I dont know others.
    • One12ver
      PokerOffice uses MySQL also. This is probally the best option because its comparable to PT and HEM with the stats program, has a hud and works with most sites.
      The only problem that I had and I´ve heard others too, is the software is buggie. It will freeze here and there and you will have to restart your computer which is really annoying when your playing a hand, but overall you will get a good stats program that works without Postgre.

Best thing to do though is find out what the problem is and get it fixed because HEM and PT are far better and cost the same.
    • degre
      Originally posted by luckysim1
      As the topic suggests, is there any HUD avaiable without the use of postgreSQL? It simply wont work on my laptop :(
      I've had some problems myself, for some reason XP refused to start it as a service and I've had to create an additional user for Postgre's benefit.

If you tell me what sorts of error it gave you and maybe a screenshot of two I can tell you if it's the same issue and, if that's the case, a workaround.
    • RavForenzo
      Real Time HUD, about the easiest one ive ever used. Google it. :D