Quizzes

• usora
      usora
      Bronze
      Where can i find all of the quizzes. When i go on strategy there is a section "Columns and Quizzes" but there is no quizzes there. When I open a quiz that i found on news page below or links on latest quizzes but i cant find anywhere complete list of all quizzes. Probably a stupid question but i really cant find it anywhere
  • 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi usora,

The quizzes are just there as a qualification to join PokerStrategy. Once you've passed, they no longer appear.

We do however, as you have mentioned, provide regular quiz's within the forum and you will also find some several questions within each strategy guide which help to test that your knowledge on aspects just learned.

More and more strategy guides will become available to you as your PokerStrategy status increases.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      If you play FL some genious has a thread there with all the FL quizzes stickied in the FL discussion forum.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Waiboy
      If you play FL some genious has a thread there with all the FL quizzes stickied in the FL discussion forum.
      Well played my friend =)

That'll teach me for not looking at the Fixed Limit boards too often :D

Bart
    • usora
      usora
      Bronze
      I didn mean on that quizzes on the beggining. For instance when i click on news there is a quiz of the week The big slick
    • usora
      usora
      Bronze
      thanks i see that now. too bad i dont play fixed limit :) it would be cool if something like that exists for NL