Titan room is the worst of all!

• Falco84
      Falco84
      Bronze
      No, this is not my downswing report, although i'll talk about that a bit later.

This thread is to express my anger towards the poker room called Titan.

I know that some of you have had problems with Titan, but it is a nightmare what is happening to me.

On the 13th of September i made a withdrawal request of 20$. A mail arrived to me that i need to send them documents, like ID and credit card copies.

Because I don't have a passport and a drivers license, the only ID document that i have is my personal ID on Macedonian. First they said it won't work but after I showed my teeth to the support guys, they said ok, send the ID and will look into it.

So as every good poker player, I scanned my ID and my credit card and sent them to support@titanpoker.com (this is the adress that the support guy gave me)

A day after i receive an email from them and they say that my ID is no longer valid that I should send them a valid ID. My ID is valid, is issued on 01.07.2003 it is valid for 7 years untill 01.07.2010. One minute after i received the email i tried to contact the support team but noone answers. I was writing and waiting in front of the chatbox for 2 HOURS, and there was no answer. I know that things can get a bit busy sometimes, but all you need to do is to tell me, i'm sorry, we are busy. come back in a few hours.

I went out to have a beer and when i came back i managed to contact the support and explain that my ID is valid for a year more. That it expires in July 2010. He said OK, send us the documents again and note in your mail that your ID expires in 2010. He says use this adress vip@titanpoker.com and gives me a wink. WTF??? A wink? Should I somehow feel better that the first three letters of the adress were VIP?

I did send the email again and i made a note in the mail that my ID expires in 2010 and I get a reply that i will receive an answer in 1-2 hours. Four hours past and there was no one. I contacted the support again to see what's going on, and they said it should be soon.

I went to bed and when i woke up there was a mail from titan poker informing me that i sent the documents to wrong adress and that they will forward the mail to docs@titanpoker.com. An adress that none of the support team gave me. And i talked with 15 of them, at least.

And again, few hours ago i contacted the support, asking them what is going on and when will they give me a response. The support team says to me that I should send them an ID, because they don't have a copy of my ID. Which is a LIE because they have 3 emails from me with the ID. And after I went beserk and threataned them that I will report this to the pokerstrategy community, they found my ID and said to wait for 48 hours for the poker team to look into it. And again I went beserk because i caught them in a lie, and made some more threats. :)

And while I was writing this thread, and talkind to Anya from titan support an email arrives informing me that my ID is approved, BUT... of course there is a BUT, i should send them a copy of my credit card. And i got back immediately to Anya from support, asking what the hell is going on. I'm sorry sir but we don't have your copy of a signed credit card. And I immediately paste her the mail which was sent yesterday WITH the valid id card and WITH the signed credit card and she immediately changed gear. Yes sir, we have your credit card but the photograph is not clear enough. WTF??? Not clear enough? it was scanned and everything was visible and readible.

And now i have to send them a 4th mail with my Credti Card, and of course wait for 48 hours more.

After 3 days of lying that they don't have my documents, giving me wrong mail adresseses and expaining my problem to 20 different support dudes, I am sick and tired of Titan, and i will NEVER deposit money on that site again.

And don't forget the downswing i had because of this frustration. I am broke now, because of my bad play which was directly caused by Titans poker team.

To put it all in one sentence... This has been a nightmare week and it ain't over yet.

i just hope that this thread influncese at least one poker player and don't depoist money there.

Thank you.
  • 17 replies
    • shivas80
      shivas80
      Bronze
      Strange... i withdraw all my bankroll from them in one go... asked for id... and prove of address...

sent them my id and cell phone bill... and thats it. few days and got my money... but i withdrawed to same credit card i deposited with, so maybe thats the issue.
    • TheLastNail
      TheLastNail
      Black
      as a poker plr u miss some emotional stability... much worse things happened, but i dont want to be bitching abt. The point is, u probably dont have too much of a high status @ Titan. They have hundredss of requests and anger-mails like this i am sure of it, which they logically filter according to the rank of VIP status u re at.. I know your frustration, and its understandable, but on the other hand, u know we are speaking of your 20$ here.. which sorry to say is less then one 3bet pot won preflop for bigger limit players, so its very probable your mail wasnt treated with the highest of urgencies and u should recognize this as being justified.

Btw: i am writing this in the best interest of u, i dont want to be speaking abt my stories with platfrom supports.. it s pretty interesting and i felt very much like u now, /even though we were talking abt many many many more $$$/ ..

ultimately i just realized its a pure bs to be getting frustrated by such things and u should just build a biiiig reservoir of patience instead.. u ll need this! trust me! :P :D with monieeez one can be never too carefull these days, so u ll one day maybe even appretiate all this annoying precautions

payce, cheers
    • One12ver
      One12ver
      Bronze
      Good that you found this out now, withdrawing 20$ and not later when trying to withdraw 2000$or more. I personally never had a problem. I use MoneyBoookers and always recieve the money within 24h, so maybe a MB account may be the way to go for you. If you deposit and withdraw with only 1 account then Titan will feel more secure and will give you no problems.
    • Falco84
      Falco84
      Bronze
      I know that it's just 20$, but neverthless. Money is money. I live in a place where an average salary is 250$ so every buck counts.

I wouldn't bitch about this if they didn't give me different reasons and excuses. The first email was sent by me to them 4 days ago, and if they said back then, it will take two weeks to check this out, there wouldn't have been any problem from me. But they just keep transfering me from one adress to another, saying that my documents are invalid...

And to reply to the last post... This withdraw of 20$ ws done on purpose to know where do i stand, i wouldn't want to build my bankrol and then having problems withdrawing 2000$.

Again... I don't have problem with procedures and waiting, but i do have a problem with correcting their mistakes, not mine.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      All of a sudden I dont feel like depositing at Titan anymore...
    • tofu22
      tofu22
      Bronze
      i personally have no problems with titan when it comes to withdrawing, even the security check only took two days, to my surprise, but i have learned from past mistakes, that when dealing with with customer support on any site its best to be kind and do exactly as they say.
    • sk345di
      sk345di
      Global
      Pozdrav Falco :D
      I also had a small issue with titan when i send them my ID. I wanted to withdraw from my titan account as it wasn't tracked, and i wanted to play on my tracked pokerstars account. They said it's in Cyrillic letters and they wont accept it. So i sent them my passport and it was all resolved in a few days. The thing is when i sent my id to pokerstars support and asked them if it's a problem that it's in Cyrillic they said no sir we will translate it if necessary. That is how support should be imo.
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      PokerStars >>>>>>>>>>>>> every other site

I will be depositing to Titan in October... I hope I won't have any problems :evil:
    • Falco84
      Falco84
      Bronze
      Ej pozdrav druze sk345di. :)

To continue in English... As I can see you've had no problems with the ID on pokerstars... How about other rooms? Like Full Tilt...

@CoreySteel, I hope so too. :)
    • One12ver
      One12ver
      Bronze
      With me this is the time it takes.(this is using MB for deposit an withdraws)
      1. PS: instant. :f_biggrin:
      2. FTP: 12-24h
      3. Titan/PP: 24-48h
      4. PokerHeaven: 48h

With all these sites I never had to give any ID and never had a hassel with withdrawing. Signup to a MB account through here(PS) and use only this one account to deposit and withdraw. Always make a deposit first though this account then you should run into no problems.
    • Falco84
      Falco84
      Bronze
      Thanks for the tip. I'll deffinately do that. :)
    • sk345di
      sk345di
      Global
      Originally posted by Falco84
      Ej pozdrav druze sk345di. :)

To continue in English... As I can see you've had no problems with the ID on pokerstars... How about other rooms? Like Full Tilt...

@CoreySteel, I hope so too. :)
      As for party and full tilt unfortunately i haven't had the money to withdraw so i was never asked for and id.
    • NickParkes
      NickParkes
      Bronze
      I like the be kind and grateful to support approach... I had withdrawn a good few times with titan with no ID check, but a while ago I had to withdraw a much larger amount and they needed ID and proof of address... and my address was different to the one I registered with, but it took like 48 hours and a verification call to sort it out... so I find them OK... just be patient :f_cool:
    • LudiCoka
      LudiCoka
      Bronze
      I had trouble withdrawing from titan that I don't feel like talking about, because it was so terribly long, it would take 30 minutes for me to type it, even though I am an especially fast typer. It took 3 weeks to get the money to my credit card after a week of proving I own a credit card that has all the same info as my ID card.

Best site I've ever withdrawn for is PokerTime. It is a betting site, so not good for any serious poker player yet...

I got some free cash there, made it 50x bigger, and withdrawn.

Process was simple - register your credit card (put information about it) which takes 10 seconds, enter an amount which you wish to withdraw and click a button, and it took at most 12 hours to get the money on my credit card, as I was withdrawing from a machine 12 hours later and noticed I had more money.
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Falco84

And don't forget the downswing i had because of this frustration. I am broke now, because of my bad play which was directly caused by Titans poker team.
      I'm sorry to hear what you have been through.
      But this is a bad excuse. If you feel like that, then don't play. And a downswing is caused by variance - what you have done is tilting aka played bad as you say.

I hope you get things sorted out.
    • AugustusCaesar
      AugustusCaesar
      Bronze
      All the sites that require IDs to withdraw are pure shit .. Like last time I deposited some money to PokerHeaven to try it out - good bonus and play in euros .. The software sucks, as I cannot even 4-table because I cannot see the bet sizes any more (and my laptop has 1440x900 res.) .. So I decided to withdraw it back and whoops -> we need you drivers licence, we need your credit card bil we need this and that .. Pure shit .. When depositing, they need nothing ..

The same stuff for PartyPoker, I have my money there still as I cannot contact them via phone, because they do not have a number for Slovakia and their support keeps writing me to contact them via phone .. And when I want to settle it via e-mail/skype whatever, it is not possible

From my own experience, I had no problems on bWin, PokerStars and Everest, so I would recommend those to anyone if withdrawing is in question
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AugustusCaesar
      The same stuff for PartyPoker, I have my money there still as I cannot contact them via phone, because they do not have a number for Slovakia and their support keeps writing me to contact them via phone .. And when I want to settle it via e-mail/skype whatever, it is not possible
      They do have a number for Slovakia but it's not a toll free number. It's better if you email them and and ask them to call you. This is what I did and it worked for me. Apart from that they have their support based in India I believe and they apparently have no clue about time zones so they always call in totally different time then they say they will.. But I got it sorted out in a few days anyway.