This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

SSS until what limits?

• nazzz969
      nazzz969
      Bronze
      hi guys,

let me first start off by saying thank you for the SSS. its amazing. i making abt 4bb/100 over abt 20k hands. i say thats pretty decent? im playing at NL50 now. im thinking about venturing into the higher limits once i get a sufficient bankroll.(i made some withdrawals coz im saving up for something). what limits do you guys think the SSS will be effective until? feel free the comment! thanks guys! :-)

NaZzZ
  • 5 replies
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Someplay play NL200 with SSS

Maybe SSS don't have a limit.

Ah i know!

SSS is good as long as you have FR table.You can't play SSS on SH.

So when you reach a limit where no FR is present it is the limit.
    • noclaninator
      noclaninator
      Bronze
      SSS 6-max - dont try this at home says otherwise. People are short stacking 6 handed tables too. Its all about stealing and restealing. If you do this well, then go shortstack on NL5000 :D
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Don't want to try xD or play SSS anymore T_T
    • nazzz969
      nazzz969
      Bronze
      ive tried SSS on sh but i dont find it profitable at all. people are way to aggressive there and u have to pay for so many more hands whereas all u need in a FR game is 2 loose fishes and u get paid off almost everytime. or at least get your preflop raise called. i wanted to ask where do the fishes end and the sharks start playing?
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nazzz969
      ive tried SSS on sh but i dont find it profitable at all. people are way to aggressive there and u have to pay for so many more hands whereas all u need in a FR game is 2 loose fishes and u get paid off almost everytime. or at least get your preflop raise called. i wanted to ask where do the fishes end and the sharks start playing?
      On full tilt.

Just tight player and donk who always hit the river xD