SSS until what limits?

• nazzz969
      nazzz969
      Bronze
      hi guys,

let me first start off by saying thank you for the SSS. its amazing. i making abt 4bb/100 over abt 20k hands. i say thats pretty decent? im playing at NL50 now. im thinking about venturing into the higher limits once i get a sufficient bankroll.(i made some withdrawals coz im saving up for something). what limits do you guys think the SSS will be effective until? feel free the comment! thanks guys! :-)

NaZzZ
  • 5 replies
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Someplay play NL200 with SSS

Maybe SSS don't have a limit.

Ah i know!

SSS is good as long as you have FR table.You can't play SSS on SH.

So when you reach a limit where no FR is present it is the limit.
    • noclaninator
      noclaninator
      Bronze
      SSS 6-max - dont try this at home says otherwise. People are short stacking 6 handed tables too. Its all about stealing and restealing. If you do this well, then go shortstack on NL5000 :D
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Don't want to try xD or play SSS anymore T_T
    • nazzz969
      nazzz969
      Bronze
      ive tried SSS on sh but i dont find it profitable at all. people are way to aggressive there and u have to pay for so many more hands whereas all u need in a FR game is 2 loose fishes and u get paid off almost everytime. or at least get your preflop raise called. i wanted to ask where do the fishes end and the sharks start playing?
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nazzz969
      ive tried SSS on sh but i dont find it profitable at all. people are way to aggressive there and u have to pay for so many more hands whereas all u need in a FR game is 2 loose fishes and u get paid off almost everytime. or at least get your preflop raise called. i wanted to ask where do the fishes end and the sharks start playing?
      On full tilt.

Just tight player and donk who always hit the river xD