NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Full Tilt
      SB ($32.84)
      BB ($25)
      UTG ($40.22)
      UTG+1 ($14.20)
      Hero ($25)
      BTN ($24.76)

Dealt to Hero A:spade: J:club:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.85, Hero raises to $2.75, fold, SB calls $2.65, fold, fold
      FLOP ($6.60) 9:heart: 9:diamond: 6:club:
      SB checks, Hero checks
      TURN ($6.60) 9:heart: 9:diamond: 6:club: 8:club:
      SB checks, Hero checks
      RIVER ($6.60) 9:heart: 9:diamond: 6:club: 8:club: Q:club:
      SB checks, Hero checks

so I 3bet vs UTG because I know I am ahead here and want to take it down now or with a cbet, but then SB cold calls a 3bet so I dont know what to put him on either slow played a big PP or must be calling for set value ?( .. if so should have I played cbet/fold or even on the turn deleyed cbet/fold.. with the river coming a high card would this have been a decent spot for a bet I didn't think he would be able to lay down some PPs since it was already checked down? I got scared to bet the flop here I don't know why and it runied the rest of the hand :s_confused:
  • 3 replies
    • radyan111
      I wouldn't 3bet AJo against an unknown raising from UTG. You isolate yourself against better hands. I prefer a fold or a call and playing postflop.

As played it's an easy cbet on the flop for me.
    • eszibit
      As played i think u should c.bet because they very rarelly hit the board and low PP's and overcards should ussually fold.If they have TT,JJ then u still have at least 3 clean outs and they will not bet turn so you can get to river cheap and spike an Ace.
    • Kaitz20
      I also prefer c-bet after you 3-bet pf, since you show a lot of strength pf and he has no reason to think that you can´t have there very strong hand