This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL25 sh - AJo 3bet vs MP but SB CC 3bet

• KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Full Tilt
      SB ($32.84)
      BB ($25)
      UTG ($40.22)
      UTG+1 ($14.20)
      Hero ($25)
      BTN ($24.76)

Dealt to Hero A:spade: J:club:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.85, Hero raises to $2.75, fold, SB calls $2.65, fold, fold
      FLOP ($6.60) 9:heart: 9:diamond: 6:club:
      SB checks, Hero checks
      TURN ($6.60) 9:heart: 9:diamond: 6:club: 8:club:
      SB checks, Hero checks
      RIVER ($6.60) 9:heart: 9:diamond: 6:club: 8:club: Q:club:
      SB checks, Hero checks

so I 3bet vs UTG because I know I am ahead here and want to take it down now or with a cbet, but then SB cold calls a 3bet so I dont know what to put him on either slow played a big PP or must be calling for set value ?( .. if so should have I played cbet/fold or even on the turn deleyed cbet/fold.. with the river coming a high card would this have been a decent spot for a bet I didn't think he would be able to lay down some PPs since it was already checked down? I got scared to bet the flop here I don't know why and it runied the rest of the hand :s_confused:
  • 3 replies
    • radyan111
      radyan111
      Bronze
      I wouldn't 3bet AJo against an unknown raising from UTG. You isolate yourself against better hands. I prefer a fold or a call and playing postflop.

As played it's an easy cbet on the flop for me.
    • eszibit
      eszibit
      Bronze
      As played i think u should c.bet because they very rarelly hit the board and low PP's and overcards should ussually fold.If they have TT,JJ then u still have at least 3 clean outs and they will not bet turn so you can get to river cheap and spike an Ace.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I also prefer c-bet after you 3-bet pf, since you show a lot of strength pf and he has no reason to think that you can´t have there very strong hand