Bonus problem.

• Girandole
      Girandole
      Bronze
      Hello,
      I have a little question, because I think I made a mistake.

I read the articles and they were helpful, then I passed the quiz and thought I would take the bonus too. So I used my already made pokerstars account and used the username here. A little while later I read that you need to make another account, so I guess I can't get it to my old account ?

Then I started looking the other poker rooms and finally chose the betfairpoker.
      Then I made there an account and use the username here and saved the data, but again a little while later I read that I had to use the alias.
      So the long story short:
      Is there anyway I can get the money to my old pokerstars account and if not, then is there away to get it to my betfair account.

Im really sorry for my bad english, I am not native and please forgive me my floolishness.

Thank you!
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Girandole & welcome to PokerStrategy,

Your right, we cannot retrack or provide the starting capital into your existing PokerStars account. There shouldn't however be a problem in sending it to your newly tracked Betfair account.

I take it that you just put the incorrect user name in your Profile Settings page, is that right?

If so, then please contact PokerStrategy's support team to explain and provide them with your correct Befair user name, they will be happy to help you change it wherever possible:

Wishing you every success and enjoyment in your poker and once again, welcome to the community :P

Best regards,

Bart
    • Girandole
      Girandole
      Bronze
      Thank you!
      Got that sorted out, now just waiting for starting capital.