my friend need your help

• saeed0
      saeed0
      Bronze
      i post this topic on behalf of my friend who requisted me .

her poker strategy user name= boom973

she sent almost 10 emails but nobody reply him he needs your help so plz reply.

she sent this email 10 times.

hi sir i have been in contact with you for the last 2 weeks i creadted bet365 account at first but you asked me to creat an account on other platform bcoz you were not able to transfer money to bet365 then i followed your instruction and created an account on everst poker and i updated all the info and you told me that you will transfer funds in next 48 hours but now my account has been deactivated i can not understand this please re activate my account and transfer my bonus and if you need any help from me i am happy to help you .please reply me as soon as possible.
  • 1 reply
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello saeed0,

Posting on her/his behalf wont be helpful as we (Moderators) do not have any access to account information or starting capital requests. Also send "emails" wont help as the support system at PokerStrategy doesnt operate via email, it operates via the ticket system.

I would suggest that he/she makes a ticket to support informing them of the problem.

Best Regards and Good Luck!

-Jack