Hello everyone,

My real name is johnnie and I am just now becoming a member of the forum. I have played on several sites for several years, I took a break from playing and now recently started again. I have been "resharpening" my skills on the tables. I enjoy fixed limit holdem and nl holdem MTT''S and SNG's. I need to build my bankroll back up on fixed limit tables. I would say I am a fairly strong player on the limit tables. The thing I came here to learn was bankroll management, which i believe you guys have given me great understanding so far on when I need to move up and down on the limit tables. I want to start from scratch and see where it takes me.
      I have had a problem signing up so far though. After I have finished and passing the quiz. I had 3 sites to choose from which is BET FRED, POKER HEAVEN, and BET FAIR, which all three of these sites do not allow deposits or play from the USA??? I have contacted support twice on the issue but they said I need to fill out my profile information, which I can not complete because I am not allowed to choose one of them sites??? But I have recently contacted them back with the rest of my personal information so hopefully I will be part of the "TEAM" soon.
      I would to thank you for giving me the oppurtunity at a free bankroll, great bonuses and great games. It will be a pleasure meeting all of you soon. Good luck on the "cyber felt" Also you can usually find me at one of the three sites trying to grind out free tourneys for extra $$$ and practice. I have already had an account at these sites for years.

Thank you again for having me here,

JOHNNIE :s_cool:
  • 2 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      Hello POKERGODLUV,

Welcome to PokerStrategy and the Forums!

Im afraid to say that because you reside in the USA, you will not be able to receive the starting capital. This is due to the current legal situation and the UIGEA internet gambling act. Because of this PokerStrategy does not know whether they can give out capitals legally so they dont. However they are hoping to in the future.

I would also ask you to please refrain from using our deposit codes and sign up links.

Best Regards,

Well thats sad news, I already partially downloaded from all links but did not get complete registration due to where I live. I did not see any warnings before hand. Well hopefully they get it worked out some day everyone is going to play regardless. ABSOLUTE/FULLTILT/POKERSTARS
      still excepting maybe check into these sites. :f_p:
      Still great to be a member and I do believe I will learn a lot more here about the game. I hope to see you at the tables and hopefully in some of your future tourneys.