Problem

• Adamson
      Adamson
      Bronze
      I've recently joined and I want to take the quiz but I am getting the following message.

"Before you can take part in our $150 Quiz Challenge (you need to have a PartyPoker account which was registered with our bonus codes (T150). Insert it when creating your PartyPoker Account and also add all required Data."

I have already entered my PartyPoker account name in My Profile so I don't know why I am getting the message. Can anyone help?
  • 10 replies
    • TomDG
      TomDG
      Bronze
      You need to put all the data in fields even screen name.
    • Adamson
      Adamson
      Bronze
      I have. I have put in both my Account name and my Screen-name... which are the same. I'm still getting the message.
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      You have to enter all fields also the fields for state and country and stuff like this...

Of course we are not giving away these data they are just to prevent people from creating multiple accounts.

Also we are doing some random ID-checks (asking for a copy of your id-card) so it is necessary that you enter all data correctly.

Best regards,
      Stefah
    • TomDG
      TomDG
      Bronze
      And then you will get your money faster you say money!
      Forget 48hrs it's like 48 minutes, pure German quality!
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TomDG
      And then you will get your money faster you say money!
      Forget 48hrs it's like 48 minutes, pure German quality!
      yeah made in germany... :D

we are just saying it takes 48h so nobody is angry for the few 5% where it really needs 48h but in general it is on your account in 24h...
    • Adamson
      Adamson
      Bronze
      Yeah, its working now for some reason. Passed the quiz! Now I just hope the SSS works. :) . Thanks guys.
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      The Short Stack Strategy definitely works...

Just continue to read the articles and start posting some sample hands in our forum as soon as you start to play...

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • Adamson
      Adamson
      Bronze
      Yeah, I will do. Just as soon as the money is deposited into my account. When the $50 is put into my account will my real money account be considered as activated so that I can play the Free-rolls?
    • Adamson
      Adamson
      Bronze
      Ok, I have a new problem.

I was asked for my ID so I sent in a photo of it. Now I have been asked for a proof of Residence. The problem is that I am a student here in South Africa and I am currently staying in Residence with other students. When I created my PokerStrategy and PartyPoker accounts I stated my home address not my Resisdence address. Therefore the proof of Residence that I will provide will not match the information that I have placed in my accounts.

So, will this be a problem? I imagine it would because the whole point of this security check is to make sure the information I have given is the same. Will it be easier for me to just create a new account and instead insert my residence address this time around?
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Actually i don't know what would be the best thing to do in your case is just to write a ticket to our support team and explain the whole stuff.

Creating a new account will also create problems :D

Best regrads,
      Stefan