This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] AJs nl25 sh

• Macias09
      Macias09
      Bronze
      Party Poker $25 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players - View hand 290210
      The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

SB: $59.37
      Hero (BB): $25.83
      UTG: $22.44
      CO: $23.30
      BTN: $6.70

Pre Flop: ($0.37) Hero is BB with A :heart: J :heart:
      UTG calls $0.25, CO raises to $1.25, 2 folds, Hero calls $1, 1 fold

Flop: ($2.87) Q :heart: 3 :spade: 3 :heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $2.15, Hero raises to $6.30, CO calls $4.15

Turn: ($15.47) 6 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $7, CO raises to $15.75 all in, Hero calls $8.75

v: 19/11/1.7/138hands ats 16 cbet 75 wts 32

is pre flop call ok?
      is flop raise ok?
      and should I just shove turn a I can't c/c turn right?
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Depending on how tight CO is i might choose to turn AJs into a light 3bet there, since he should isolate that limper with a decent range and seems tight enough to fold to 3bets a lot. Calling with a hand that has the potential to make very strong hands multiway is fine too, and would likely be my preferred option if i thought the limper would often overcall.

Postflop you can do a lot of things. Since the flop shouldn't hit CO too often and he's likely to c-bet i think both c/c flop to lead the turn and c/r flop are better than just donking the flop.

As played when he flats the raise tho, i think i would c/f a blank turn, his hand is probably Qx+ that he won't fold for a potsized bet or a dominated draw that he will check behind with. Check/calling sucks for obvious reasons and bet/calling, committing yourself which what amounts to no fold equity against better hands, isn't that appealing to me either.

Hope it helps.