$1.91
      MP1:
      $7.99
      MP2:
      $1.00
      MP3(Hero):
      $6.76

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A, Q.
      3 folds, Hero calls $0.05, CO raises to $0.25, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.20.

Flop: ($0.57) 4, 7, A (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.40, CO raises to $1.20, Hero raises to $4.17, CO calls $1.89(All-In).

Turn: ($7.83) 9 (0 players)
      CO gets uncalled bet back.

River: ($7.83) T (0 players)
      CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $5.94.
  • 6 replies
    • rickydaprince
      rickydaprince
      Bronze
      What is with your passive plays with AKs and AQs? Raise it up preflop... you'll be OOP postflop without initiative otherwise.
    • Mstlc
      Mstlc
      Bronze
      My god... how can you limp here?

First off, you should never, and I mean never open-limp ANY HAND, especially not AQs. Just raise to 20c, I don't know wtf you were thinking here.

If you play like this pre-flop, check it to the CO player to... you do not have initiative, why do you bet the flop? I would check/raise & go broke so the result probably remains the same but I think you played this hand really really bad.
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      I know it is a bad play.

Was really dumb.

Thanks for your comments this will really help me.

If i have raised and he has 3bet what should i do?

And also should i always raised when there is no caller behind me and i'm on middle position + i have playable hand?
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

For the hand itself i'd say pretty much the same things as Mstlc, but nicer ;)

Originally posted by Cpwpoker
      If i have raised and he has 3bet what should i do?

And also should i always raised when there is no caller behind me and i'm on middle position + i have playable hand?
      1) Depending on how aggressive he is it's possible to 4bet/call AQs against his 65 or so big blinds stack if he's some kind of maniac, but mostly you should just fold to avoid trouble.

2) I'd like to answer "yes" but that likely depends on what you call a "playable hand". At microstakes unless you're really comfortable postflop is marginal spots you shouldn't play that many hands, it's gonna get you into more trouble than it's worth. pairs, decent broadways, decent suited connectors should be plenty already from early/middle position in FR.

Hope it helps.
    • Mstlc
      Mstlc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tamairlarace
      For the hand itself i'd say pretty much the same things as Mstlc, but nicer ;)
      I can't help it. It's stronger then myself :f_o: . I'll try to be nicer :f_biggrin:
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Lol it ok as long as you want to help :P

I like being flame xD it easier to remember lol and i am no more passive with AT AJ AQ XP