[NL2-NL10] Nl 25 SSS hands

• Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      1)
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)
      MP3:
      $4,17
      CO:
      $7,25
      BU:
      $5,20
      SB:
      $21,95
      UTG+1:
      $39,35
      UTG+2:
      $7,93
      MP1:
      $4,90
      MP2:
      $26,90
      Hero:
      $5

0,10/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.7 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is BB with 9:diamond: , 7:spade:
      7 folds, SB calls $0,15, Hero raises to $0,75, SB calls $0,50.

Flop: ($1,50) K:club: , 9:club: , 2:diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1, SB folds.

Final Pot: $2,50

Alaton said that you should always raise, when SB compiletes. Fold equity is just too high. Even if he calls, I can contibet with nothing:) and fold to the raise.

2)
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)
      BU:
      $24,75
      BB:
      $6,90
      UTG+1:
      $3,80
      UTG+2:
      $36,86
      MP1:
      $5,45
      MP2:
      $15,20
      MP3:
      $22,35
      CO:
      $20,40
      Hero:
      $4,75

Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.7 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q:club: , A:heart:
      UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 raises to $0,50, MP1 folds, MP2 calls $0,50, 3 folds, Hero calls $0,40, BB folds.

Flop: ($1,75) 8:diamond: , 5:club: , 3:heart: (3 players)
      Hero checks, UTG+2 bets $1, MP2 raises to $2,00, Hero folds, UTG+2 calls $1,00.

Turn: ($5,75) 2:club: (2 players)
      UTG+2 checks, MP2 bets $3, UTG+2 folds.

Final Pot: $8,75

Wanted to see the flop:) Still fold preflop?

3)
      CO:
      $21,75
      SB:
      $6,75
      BB:
      $17,56
      UTG+1:
      $5,10
      UTG+2:
      $29,85
      MP2:
      $22,10
      MP3:
      $24,50
      Hero:
      $3,90
      MP1:
      $4,75

Preflop: Hero is BU with Q:heart: , T:spade:
      4 folds, MP3 calls $0,25, CO calls $0,25, Hero calls $0,25, SB folds, BB checks.

Flop: ($1,10) 8:club: , 4:spade: , J:heart: (4 players)
      BB checks, MP3 checks, CO bets $0,25, Hero calls $0,25, BB folds, MP3 calls $0,25.

Turn: ($1,85) K:heart: (3 players)
      MP3 checks, CO checks, Hero checks.

River: ($1,85) Q:club: (3 players)
      MP3 checks, CO bets $0,50, 2 folds.

Final Pot: $2,35

Don´t know if I should also call preflop. Thought that 9 could give me nut straight on the turn, thats why called flop. Don´t know if I should call river

4)
      SB:
      $28,50
      BB:
      $44,20
      MP1:
      $4,95
      Hero:
      $5,45
      MP2:
      $4,65
      MP3:
      $4,50
      CO:
      $5

0,10/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)

Preflop: Hero is BU with K:club: , A:heart: . CO posts a blind of $0,25.
      2 folds, MP3 raises to $1,00, CO folds, Hero raises to $3,50, 2 folds, MP3 raises to $4,50 (All-In), Hero calls $1,00.

Flop: ($9,60) 3:heart: , 7:spade: , 4:diamond:
      Turn: ($9,60) 2:heart:
      River: ($9,60) 8:spade:

Final Pot: $9,60

Against sss player bet I should maybe fold? I´m behind any pair and beat only AQ.

5)
      UTG+2:
      $33,30
      MP3:
      $43,20
      CO:
      $5,10
      Hero:
      $5
      BU:
      $4,30
      BB:
      $5,15
      UTG:
      $4,75
      SB:
      $4,75
      MP1:
      $11,75
      MP2:
      $3,55

0,10/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with Q:spade: , Q:club:
      UTG calls $0,25, Hero raises to $1,25, UTG+2 calls $1,25, MP1 calls $1,25, MP2 raises to $3,55 (All-In), 3 folds, SB raises to $4,75 (All-In), 2 folds, Hero raises to $5,00 (All-In), UTG+2 calls $3,75, MP1 calls $3,75.

Flop: ($23,80) 9:spade: , K:diamond: , 5:diamond: (2 players)
      UTG+2 bets $7,75, MP1 folds.

Turn: ($31,55) 2:club:
      River: ($31,55) 3:spade:

Final Pot: $31,55

My biggest pot. Sad of that king, would won 23$:P UTG+2 and MP2 had AK. But generally good push?
  • 3 replies
    • boschman123
      boschman123
      Bronze
      hand 1, well played

hand 2, according 2 the chart this is a preflop fold after a bet, u are first 2 act on the flop, sometimes i would raise a hand like this after a minraise and bet every flop. dont forget that doyle brunson never plays this hand in the sb.

hand 3, fold after the flop. but u called and after the turn the hand is checked 2 you, i would have tried 2 pick up the pot at this point. mp3 allready lost interest in this pot and CO is scared of the K.

hand 4, mp3 is also a sss player, according 2 chart he will raise reasonably tight. at ur best he has a AQ. for the rest this would be a coinflip. i would have folded this hand. ps 2 many sss players on this table, choose a table with less then 3 sss players.

hand 5, chart says 2 reraise this hand, but i would have folded this one because there is a re reraise. with 4 players against u the probebility that someone has KK or AA is to high, and even AK (as u saw) can beat u. fold because there are 2 many players in the hand.

i just started 2 play sss so im very curious how the big boys will analyze these hands.
    • undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      Whats your average partypoker stats for flops seen ? Imo you play way too loose for a shortstack player, its a mistake i used to do too and it does not pay off. If you really wanna play a folding hand from late pos so much , better to raise it and hope to steal the pot ,than limp in.

Hand 1 i m not sure that you are supposed to raise any two when sb completes.I would check and bet any flop.
      Hand 2 fold preflop. Its a minraise from early pos.Or you could reraise directly all in if you see that opponent pull this play too often.
      Hand 3 fold preflop.
      Hand 4 fold preflop , you have 48% equity against Shortstack range from middle pos and there is no dead money in the pot. Btw if you want to reraise in such a situation , go directly all-in , not much of a sense in having 1$ left on your stack.
      Hand 5 is a no-brainer , you get amazing odds and you have to go all in.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Thanks for comments.

1) Undercover, you also have watched alaton coaching and there he says if SB complites, always raise. I agree that you cant do it every hand, but if you are played tight in the table and when he calls, then you could raise any two cards for fold equity. After one steal you should be more careful and raise only good hands. Also you accomplish that SB would fold or raise, because he doesn´t want to loose more money (and then I would sometimes go all-in with my AJ:P )

2) So its still folding hand. Thanks for advises.

3)Why do I limp in that garbage hand? Because I have position to the others players. I could often steal pots and QT is also often good for when I hit smt. I think that I know how to play post flop and don´t go all-in with that hand top pair:) As you see I´m not 100% sss player:P (Generally I´ve watched too many poker shows and maybe I should still fold that kind of hands) But against one player I should limp in, not sure about three players.

4) Thanks for saying how much I have equity to win:) I didn´t go all-in because I hoped that sss would fold his TT or JJ. I try to pick tables where isn´t so much sss players, but sometimes big stacks go broke or they just leave and of course another sss player comes. I think that I´ll do generally all right in sss tables, because they mostly doesn´t play according to our rules:) (limp in quite often and call raises)

Don´t know if I should go all-in with queens against sss.

5) Pot is too big to fold:)

Where I could see my stats? I don´t have PT.
      I would raise my QT, and K8s, but there has been already limper. So I could hope that they miss and I can take the pot without the fight (also flush draws and straight draws or two pairs are sometimes possible:) )