This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] AQs Nl50

• lekarz20
      lekarz20
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      SB ($83.40)
      BB ($57.20)
      UTG ($39.77)
      CO ($60.06)
      Hero ($52.80)

Dealt to Hero A:club: Q:club:

UTG calls $0.50, CO raises to $2.25, Hero calls $2.25, fold, fold, UTG calls $1.75

FLOP ($7.50) J:heart: 4:club: A:spade:

UTG checks, CO bets $6.50, Hero calls $6.50, UTG folds

TURN ($20.50) J:heart: 4:club: A:spade: 3:diamond:

CO bets $15, Hero calls $15

RIVER ($50.50) J:heart: 4:club: A:spade: 3:diamond: 5:spade:

CO bets $30, Hero calls $29.05 (AI)

CO tag 21/17 af 3 wts 32 w$sd 44%

He could isolated with wide range but the range on river is narrow what do you think about fold on river becouse i dont see card that i beat.
  • 3 replies
    • AninIII
      AninIII
      Bronze
      Hi,

according to his stats he looks like a decent tag.
      Is he capable of bluffing 3 streets?
      If not I assume that he had something like JJ, AJ, AA, AK, because of his way to put you all-in on the river AND because of 3-betting preflop against UTG.
      The problem is, if you call preflop and he barrels you never know where you stand as AQ is a trouble hand.
      So maybe you could 3-bet it to 7-7.5$ preflop and fold to a shove from that guy.
      Let's see what the judges think.

Best regards,
      Anin
    • Mstlc
      Mstlc
      Bronze
      Hmm, though one. I would call behind pre-flop as well cause raising will flush all worse hands out of his range & keep most better ones.

Raising anywhere post-flop would be overplayed & would yet again flush out worse hands & keep all the hands that beat you.

It's hard to say what I would do here but I don't think you're beating much on the river anymore , I don't think he barrels 3 streets with AT & A9 so I'm pretty much expecting to see at least TPTK, AJ for two pair or a set here.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      3-betting pf seems like better option
      flop and turn are fine, but players shouldn´t fire 3 streets with weaker hands than your so imo you can fold river