This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Elephant only works for short period???

• txfoyochipz
      txfoyochipz
      Bronze
      Hi guys

I have recently started using the elephant software. I'm pretty happy with it, but it only works for a short period and then doesn't react or update my hud. After playing for about 40 minutes or so it just crashes for no apparent reason. When I click the tray icon nothing happens. The hud is still displayed but not updated.

This is pretty annoying because I have to ctrl/alt/del, end task and restart the elephant multiple times during my sessions.

I am using an old computer at the moment, a Pentium3 800mhz, 256KB, 133mhz with windows 2000. I am quite sure this is part of the problem, but if anybody has a way to fix this problem, I would be really happy.

Edit: I play on Partypoker on 4 or 6 tables. It seems that elephant works a little longer when I play 4 tables. When I play 6 tables, it crashes very quickly.

Thanx in advance

Kind regards TXFO
  • 2 replies